Renaissance Austin Hotel

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Renaissance Austin Hotel

Renaissance Austin Hotel is an elegant wedding venue located in Austin, Texas. This hotel venue offers so many different, flexible, and versatile event spaces, that you are sure to find something to suit your vision. Allow the expert event team to guide you through the entire process, and create your dream wedding as easily and as stress-free as possible.

Facilities and Capacity

Renaissance Austin Hotel offers an impressive 70,000 square feet of event space, which is distributed throughout 24 different event rooms. With that many spaces, your opportunities are practically endless! Choose from a selection of spacious and elegant ballrooms, meeting rooms, and even outdoor ceremony sites, for the perfect combination of spaces to suit your event needs. The spaces vary in size and style, and can accommodate a variety of group sizes. No matter your unique needs, there is surely something at Renaissance Austin Hotel that will work for you. Some of the other great features of this venue are the gorgeous chandeliers, natural light, comfortable environment, and the convenient location.

When you have your wedding at Renaissance Austin Hotel, you not only will get to take advantage of the amazing venue spaces, but also the top-notch service! The skilled event planners and catering team are ready to help guide you through the entire planning process, making your experience amazing from start to finish. You can trust that Renaissance Austin Hotel will provide you with great advice, menu options, and assistance for a truly successful event. With all-inclusive packages, you can get pretty much everything you need all in one place! Some of the specific services available at this hotel venue are as follows:

• Accommodations

9 Renaissance Austin Hotel Reviews

K
Kathy

Married on 05/05/2018

This is an awesome venue for a wedding. The outdoor space is beautiful, the ballroom was such a great space for a celebration and the food was wonderful. Maureen was our event manager and she did a ... Read more did a perfect job! The entire staff did so many things to make out day special. We could not have asked for a more magical day.

User4730366

2+ years ago

The Renaissance Austin Hotel was incredible. I am so glad that I chose to host my wedding here. From the very first meeting, they make you feel as though you are the most special bride they have dealt ... Read more with. Everything was executed to perfection. If anything at all went wrong on my wedding day, I wasn't aware of it. My wedding was everything I imagined it would be, thanks to the Renaissance. The food was delicious, the service staff was wonderful. All around, this place is amazing and I will recommend it to everyone.

User3241214

2+ years ago

The Renaissance was our reception venue, and everything turned out great. I chose this venue as it was close to home and the church, and one of the big reasons was that it had a hotel included which ... Read more would be safe for our guests. We got an amazing rate and were even able to get it honored for extra days for our close family. We used Glass Oaks which was gorgeous and loved the fact it was detached from the hotel. We received numerous compliments on the food, cake and the service. The only glitch we had was that they initially didn't have the liquor at the reception set up so we had to quickly remind them to fix this ASAP, which they did :) Our sales contact and event manager were great, very responsive and always available to meet when needed. We even got our pictures behind the hotel as it was a beautiful natural background. All around a great venue I highly recommend!