Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa

Birmingham, AL · View map

About Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa

Styled after a Scottish castle and steeped in Southern traditions of hospitality, Ross Bridge is a luxury, full service destination resort. Surrounded by the world’s third-longest golf course, the resort offers spectacular facilities and inspiring vistas.

Banquet facilities range from intimate outdoor terraces to large ballrooms supported by catering services recognized as number one within the Renaissance brand. Enjoy the ease of complete wedding services, from the rehearsal dinner in Brock’s Restaurant to the pampering of the bridal party in the Spa at Ross Bridge.

For more information please contact us at 205-949-3005 or online at Katie.Calhan@Rossbridgeresort.com

10 Reviews for Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa

10 Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa Reviews

K
Kelly

Married on 07/28/2018

There's no place in Birmingham as grand and special as the Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa! Everyone there is first class and treats you, your family and your guests with kindness and ... Read more respect, and lets you know that you matter to them! Our daughter's wedding and reception were there in late July 2018 with the ceremony in part of the ballroom and the reception in the larger part of the ballroom. Working with the team at the resort was such a pleasure! All members were so helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process and made sure that everything was perfect! The resort is beautifully maintained and picturesque! When you drive up to enter the grounds for the first time, it has the "wow factor" and looks like a castle! We live locally but stayed at the resort and felt like we all experienced a destination wedding! We really didn't have to leave the resort. The breakfast buffet is excellent with so many great choices! All of the restaurants have delicious food with a great variety, including gluten free options for the bride and groom! The pool bar has really good food too! It was so nice to hang out at the beautiful pool area and have lunch brought to us! Our food at the wedding reception was superbly delicious and we received so many compliments from our wedding guests! The room accommodations at the resort are very nice and the wedding couple received a complimentary room for their wedding night! They also stayed the next several days at the resort for a mini-honeymoon which included some treatments at the really nice spa! Everything about the resort is high quality! Our daughter truly had a "princess" wedding which turned out even better than we imagined!!! Often times, it's the people and the relationships that make the biggest impact! So, with such a beautiful place, we are so happy that our total experience was exceptional and excellent with credit to our wonderful wedding team and the other great employees at the resort!

L
Lauren

Married on 12/20/2015

My husband and I got married at Ross Bridge Dec. 20th, 2015. We were absolutely amazed with the staff and service at Ross Bridge! I worked with Leta (the Catering Sales Manager) for the months leading ... Read more up to the wedding. She was so helpful through out the process and was always on top of everything we needed. I felt like I had a family member planning my wedding, she took such great care of us! My entire guest list raved about the resort all weekend. We were able to have our rehearsal, rehearsal party, wedding, and reception all at the resort, this was great for our guests because everyone was from out of town. Over all we just couldn't be happier with the resort and staff. It was a perfect weekend!

J
Jeanette

Married on 12/19/2015

I highly recommend Ross Bridge for a wedding and reception venue. They made my wedding day perfect! Read more I highly recommend Ross Bridge for a wedding and reception venue. They made my wedding day perfect!