Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel

Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel is a hotel wedding venue located in Charlotte, North Carolina. This wedding venue is conveniently located just a few minutes away from uptown Charlotte so you and your guests can experience the culture and social scene this city has to offer.

Facilities and Capacity
Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel offers over 8,800 square feet of banquet space to give you the most extravagant reception of your wedding dreams. The Queen’s Court Ballroom has skylights and large, floor-to-ceiling windows that invite in natural light and evening stars. The Cotillion Ballroom provides an intimate setting for up to 175 of your friends and family.

Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel is a luxury hotel that provides state-of-the-art spaces for weddings and other events. Every event is coordinated by the hotel’s event planner with exceptional attention to detail. Wedding event services offered include the following:

• Event planning
  • Lighting/sound
  • Event rentals
  • Valet

Cuisine
Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel has full-service catering options and in-house bar services where you can choose from an open or cash bar. Enjoy a buffet or choose from a family-style or plated dinner for your wedding reception. The menu and serving suggestions are flexible because you deserve to have exactly what you want on your special day. Wedding catering and bar services offered include the following:

• Champagne toast

V
Featured
Victoria

Married on 04/15/2016

The Renaissance in Southpark was truly the most amazing place to have my wedding. Everyone that worked with us was truly amazing, professional and made my time there and our wedding night something to ... Read more remember for ever!! I truly appreciate all the staff that helped us along the way and took care of us for the rehearsal dinner, breakfast and wedding night. Their chef is so good - the food is absolutely amazing. Everyone was so thrilled with the quality of the food and the ice cream bar definitely had everyone raving!! Again thank you Renaissance family and I would definitely recommend the Renaissance as your wedding or event venue.

L
Laurie

Married on 06/06/2015

It was an absolute joy to work with the team at the Renaissance SouthPark. Everyone from Erin in event management to Alaina in sales were very helpful and had everything organized. They were in good ... Read more spirits whenever we visited, kept me updated on any changes, and were responsive via email and phone. One of the primary reasons that I chose the Renaissance SouthPark was that many of the small details were included in the wedding package price. Erin and her team were flexible when it came to making small changes to the package to fit our needs. The catering team helped us customize a meal and beer/wine selection that would be appreciated by our guests. And when it came to making our day-of experience amazing, it started with the room upgrade for the bridal suite, Erin's hands-on approach to helping the day go smoothly, and the entire staff being incredibly kind to the guests. My husband and I had a great experience at the hotel, as did our family and friends. The Renaissance is highly recommended if you want a great location, a team that's easy to work with and accomodating, and a beautiful space for your big day.

User4930915

2+ years ago

The venue was perfect for our wedding, but the staff was the best part. I don't know what we would have done without our coordinator, Erin. She was absolutely the BEST! Read more The venue was perfect for our wedding, but the staff was the best part. I don't know what we would have done without our coordinator, Erin. She was absolutely the BEST!