Renaissance ClubSport

Walnut Creek, CA · View map

About Renaissance ClubSport

Let Renaissance ClubSport make your Wedding an occasion to remember. Whether your plans call for an intimate gathering of family and friends or a lavish formal wedding, you can be confident that Renaissance ClubSport Hotel and Fitness Club will help you make it perfect. Dream Weddings don't just happen; they are planned. Our Marriott Certified Wedding Planners can help you determine an overall vision for your wedding and help you execute each detail. Let our professional guidance take the worry out of planning your dream wedding.

Renaissance ClubSport offers the very best in hotel accommodations along with an impressive full-service sports club, a vibrant bar &
restaurant, and a rejuvenating day spa all under one roof...creating a one-of-a-kind experience. Invite your guests to begin your Wedding Weekend at Walnut Creek's only Four Diamond Hotel and Fitness Club.

1 Reviews for Renaissance ClubSport

1 Renaissance ClubSport Reviews

M
Michelle

Married on 10/15/2016

Thus far my experience with Renaissance is going well. We're in the planning stages and I feel so comfortable. Read more Thus far my experience with Renaissance is going well. We're in the planning stages and I feel so comfortable.

Renaissance ClubSport FAQ