Renaissance Orchestra

Philadelphia, PA · View map · Visit website

About Renaissance Orchestra

Renaissance Orchestra is a professional wedding band located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Specializing in weddings, they have over 15 years of experience fulfilling couples' wedding-day entertainment needs. They are a 10-piece band comprised of a group of musicians with decades of experience in the music industry. Featuring four stand-out vocalists and a sizzling horn section, they will go above and beyond to make sure your wedding is the celebration of a lifetime.

Renaissance Orchestra offers several services for your wedding entertainment. Their most popular package includes music during your cocktail hour and reception. With the ability to learn new songs, you can have all of the songs you love played on your special day.

81 Reviews for Renaissance Orchestra

81 Renaissance Orchestra Reviews

Featured
User3731779

2+ years ago

Book them today! The Renaissance Orchestra completely blew us away, they were absolutely incredible. I knew from my first conversation with Phaedra (the band manger) that they were going to be ... Read more amazing. First an foremost they are excellent performers and they have a wide ranging repertoire! We had them play an Otis Redding song for our first song and it was better than I would have ever expected. They learned three songs for our wedding all of which were spot on!! They also played an acoustic version of a Bob Dylan and a Kooks song and they did both of them perfectly. They truly made our night perfect. Multiple people came up to me and said they were the best band they had heard at a wedding. Throughout the entire planning process Phaedra was one of the most professional vendors I worked with. She is extremely responsive, she got back to me within 24 hours every time!!! Every conversation and interaction with her is very profession, she is kind, friendly and she just gets that wedding planning can be stressful. I feel like every time I talked with Phaedra I just felt like I didn't need to stress about the music because it was all taken care of and I my expectations were exceeded. I recommend the Renaissance Orchestra with the highest reviews, they will truly make your wedding perfect!!!!

B
Barbara

Married on 12/08/2017

Can't say enough about Renaissance Orchestra and how they put the icing on the cake for our daughter's wedding at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia. We knew we wanted live ... Read more entertainment, but searching for bands was a bit intimidating. All of our concerns went out of the window once we contacted Phaedra and discussed the details. Phaedra was so approachable and quick to respond to our questions. Renaissance Orchestra surpassed our expectations! The music from before the ceremony, through the ceremony, the cocktail hour and reception was non-stop, and everything our daughter and son-in-law wanted. Our guests were entertained and danced non-stop until the last dance, and the quality of their performance was top notch. Highly recommend Renaissance Orchestra. I wish I knew where they were performing, because I'd love to drop in and dance to their music again!

C
Colleen

Married on 12/08/2017

We are so grateful for Phaedra and the Renaissance Orchestra for making our wedding a success. 10 very talented musicians brought our wedding to life on a cold, Friday night in December. It took over ... Read more a year to plan our wedding and Phaedra was so supportive throughout the entire process. She was responsive to all of our questions and she was patient as we changed the plan a zillion times. Beyond just being pleasant to work with, Renaissance Orchestra made our wedding fun for our guests and we couldn’t be happier. I’d definitely recommend them! And I know all of our guests would too!