Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel

Reno, NV · View map · Visit website

About Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel

Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel is a wedding venue located in Reno, Nevada and offers a convenient location with spectacular views. This venue offers several spaces to accommodate up to 600 people – versatile for your wedding size and style. You and your guests can enjoy generous room space while looking out on the exquisite surroundings of downtown Reno and the nearby Truckee River and Sierra Nevada Mountains.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue offers a total of eight event rooms and 13,198 square feet of space. Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel can accommodate up to 600 people in the largest event space area. The Topaz Meeting Room is ideal for a reception with its expansive windows overlooking the Truckee River and downtown Reno. The architectural detail is both lovely and available for you to personalize with your ideal wedding décor. This venue is a full-service hotel that is both non-gaming and non-smoking. For those wishing for lodging accommodations, Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel has 214 renovated rooms, including 28 suites. Guests can enjoy a variety of spaces such as, but not limited to a rooftop outdoor pool, on-site restaurant that creates cuisine with local and fresh ingredients and the adjacent Bundox Bocce. The Bundox Bocce is an indoor and outdoor bocce location equipped with skee ball, outdoor fire pits, shuffleboard and a bar/restaurant area.

Host your bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, ceremony or reception at the Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel. In addition to available customizable wedding packages, this venue offers the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Pet friendly
  • Setup
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel offers on-site cuisine of various styles and created from fresh and local ingredients. This venue can accommodate gluten free, lactose free, nut free, vegan, kosher, no pork, organic and vegetarian dietary needs while creating delicious cuisine in the following dining styles and services:

• Buffet

2 Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel Reviews

K
Kayla

Married on 01/28/2017

We had our wedding at this hotel in January. It was still under construction but I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding weekend! Danielle was so nice and easy to work with during the whole ... Read more process. We had a few hiccups the night before but nothing we could have controlled. I had strawberries delivered to my room the morning of my wedding and all the staff complimented me on how beautiful I looked. The best staff I've ever come across. They are all so welcoming and will do anything to keep their guests happy. My husband and I can't wait to make a trip back to this hotel!

R
Rachael

Married on 11/10/2018

November wedding

The team that worked with us in the day of the wedding made our day flawless. As the bride, having a unique style wedding, this setting was perfect. Our guests continually compliment our celebration. ... Read more The staff here understood the vision, simple ..easy & only enhanced our ideas while keeping us comfortably in budget. They were extremely helpful with the process. They worked seemlessly with our coordinator/rental company. (Elevated events). The team was amazing. From little details, to making sure I had champagne and my lip gloss, to taking care of our dog, tidying up our room so we would wake up to a nice clean space. Lint rollers, ironing service for the groomsmen, keeping our flowers fresh. . . They made everything very special, no problems at all. I would recommend working with them for any events you need. Their personalities are vibrant, kind & funny, the best combination to guide our entire stay celebration.

Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel FAQ