Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel

Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel is a ballroom wedding venue located in St. Louis, Missouri. This venue’s professional planners can assist you with all your wedding details, ensuring your day is everything you imagined. Their sophisticated atmosphere can help set the tone for a memorable day.

Facilities and Capacity

This hotel offers 37,954 square feet of usable event space. They have 31 event rooms and 26 breakout rooms. The largest room, the Concourse Ballroom, has a maximum capacity of 1,100 people. No matter which space you choose, their planning specialists can create the look and feel you’re going for.

This full-service venue provides event planning and catering and bar services. Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel Marriott Certified Wedding Planners can help you coordinate all of your wedding details, such as helping you stay on budget, deciding on a menu, and finding vendors to help complete your big day, including florists, photographers, and entertainment. They will work with you to help bring your vision to life.

In addition to your wedding ceremony and reception, this venue can also host your bridal shower, engagement party, and rehearsal dinner. This venue offers the following services:

• Accommodations
  • All-inclusive packages
  • Cleanup
  • Get-ready rooms
  • Setup

Accommodation

This hotel offers couples and their guests contemporary lodging options. Their hotel rooms feature plush bedding, a flat-screen TV, and an ergonomic workspace. Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel will provide you with a complimentary reservation link where guests can reserve their room. You can share it in an email or embed it in a website.

4 Reviews for Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel

4 Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel Reviews

User2513167

2+ years ago

We had a wonderful wedding reception coordinator that helped with all our details. The facility was wonderful, food excellent and great service. I would highly recommend it. Read more We had a wonderful wedding reception coordinator that helped with all our details. The facility was wonderful, food excellent and great service. I would highly recommend it.

L
Lisa

Married on 09/13/2008

I can not say enough good things about this hotel. The staff was amazing, everyone raved about the food and the airport location was perfect for family who traveled for our wedding. The newly ... Read more redecorated renaissance ballroom was beautiful especially during our evening reception. They took care of everything not only for my husband and I but for our entire family. We could not have asked for more.

User2680066

2+ years ago

3.6

The Renaissance is an absolutely beautiful hotel. The ambiance when you walk in the hotel is to die for. I had both my ceremony and reception on site on the 12th floor. The ceremony was in the ... Read more penthouse ball room and the reception was down the hall in the renaissance ballroom. Both rooms were very unique offering great views. My wedding ultimately turned out wonderful. My consultant was a pleasure to work with, but towards the end I feel she dropped the ball. I didn’t receive the correct hors d’oeuvre, my place cards were not put out properly, my table setups were incorrect, and getting free breakfast the next morning was a huge hassle. I really think for the amount of money we paid to have our wedding here that we didn’t receive the best Renaissance service overall. My advice would be make sure you clarify everything you want done and then double check to make sure it’s correct. If you are doing place cards or need anything else set up it would probably be best if you do it yourself because mines were either doe incorrectly or not done at all. The hotel is beautiful and my wedding turned out great, but service towards the end just wasn’t as expected.