Renaissance Tulsa Hotel & Convention Center

Tulsa, OK · View map

About Renaissance Tulsa Hotel & Convention Center

Tulsa's ONLY AAA 4-Diamond Hotel!

6 Reviews for Renaissance Tulsa Hotel & Convention Center

6 Renaissance Tulsa Hotel & Convention Center Reviews

User7424479

2+ years ago

They were amazing, the food was excellent. They did everything to ensure our wedding was perfect, and the price was right! Read more They were amazing, the food was excellent. They did everything to ensure our wedding was perfect, and the price was right!!!

S
Sonya

Married on 08/06/2016

We enjoyed it very much and would recommend them again. We utilized one of their banquet rooms for our wedding reception. We also arranged a room block of 10 rooms for our hotel guests. The guests ... Read more loved the hotel location because it is close to target—in case they (or I) forgot something, close to numerous restaurants (easy for me to grab breakfast and lunch for the bridal party), close to Men’s Wearhouse to pick up the tuxes, as well as the dress stores (I could easily grab my dress shortly after arriving at the hotel). The hotel is pet-friendly, and kid-friendly. They have a stream with beautiful and colorful koi in the atrium. They have a great swimming pool and fitness center as well as a restaurant on site. They are easy to access as they are located right next to 169 and 71st St. The front-desk staff were exceptional each time we called them both before and during our stay. The front desk personnel were able to accommodate our guests’ request to check-in early on their day of arrival. The hotel was wonderful in the planning, set up, and execution of our reception. The food was delicious and they have numerous options for guests! The staff was fabulous—my 92 year-old grandmother even lured the bartender on to the dance floor!

M
Maureen

Married on 07/16/2011

The Renaissance was a wonderful venue for our wedding and I would recommend it to anyone getting married. From planning to the day of the event, the staff was extremely professional and helpful. The ... Read more whole event was completely perfect and I knew I didn't have to worry about anything except enjoying my day!