ReneeJean Make-up, LLC.

Solvang, CA · View map

About ReneeJean Make-up, LLC.

ReneeJean Make-up, LLC. is a bridal makeup company based in the Santa Ynez Valley, California, in the center of Santa Barbara wine country. Professional makeup artist Renee strives to make brides look and feel their best for their wedding day. At ReneeJean Make-up, they use the highest-quality professional HD products and application techniques. At ReneeJean Make-up we understand the importance of having a Trial before the big day, so our Bridal package pricing INCLUDES the trial appointment for the Bride.

Experience
Owner Renee specializes in Bridal Makeup and was trained by Emmy Award-winning makeup artist, Kevin James Bennett, and celebrity makeup artist, Priscilla Ono. She continues to take Bridal Masterclasses yearly to stay on top of trends and to stay informed on the newest makeup technology, so her professional makeup kit is always filled with the best professional makeup. She is a Licensed Esthetician, Certified Professional Bridal Makeup Artist, Trained Brow Shaping Artist, Trained Body Waxer and more.

ReneeJean Make-up offers wedding packages that prepare brides for their wedding day. These packages can include facials, eyelash extensions, waxing services and makeup on the day-of. The company can provides beauty services for groups of up to 10 people. ReneeJean Make-up boasts a wide range of beauty, makeup and hair removal services, including but not limited to:

• Trials and Consultations
  • Natural makeup
  • On-site and or in Studio makeup application
  • Skincare Consultation
  • Custom Facials
  • Chemical Peels (must be done 4-5 weeks before the big day)
  • Classic or Hybrid Eyelash Extensions
  • Full Body Waxing
  • Bikini, Bikini Full, and Brazilian Waxing

2 Reviews for ReneeJean Make-up, LLC.

2 ReneeJean Make-up, LLC. Reviews

C
Christiana Dan

Married on 10/06/2018

Renee made me feel like the best version of myself!

Finding a makeup artist to help you become the perfect bride you've always wanted to feel like can be very difficult! I'm so grateful my search was an easy one! I met with Renee at her studio in ... Read more February 2018 to start my skin consultation and talk about the look I was going for. I remember during the trial I told her "I want to feel beautiful". And as soon as I sent a selfie to my (then) fiance, and his response was "You're beautiful!" (I swear I didn't ask him to say that haha). Before I left she helped me set up a new skin regime to make sure my skin was in the best possible shape for the wedding day! On my wedding day Renee arrived early, was extremely professional, and my makeup was just like the trial run! During the ceremony she did a little more natural look with a pink lip, and then for the reception she darkened my eyes and gave me a red lip! Having two looks was SO fun! I love having different looks in my pictures! She also did my bridesmaids (my two sisters) makeup. One of my sister's very rarely wears makeup, she maybe does twice a year. She generally hates having other people do her makeup, but she was SO HAPPY after Renee completed the look! All night she walk talking about how big her eyes looked, the lip color Renee chose fit her skin tone perfectly, and she even commented how she loved that her skin still felt natural! I am beyond happy that I'm always going to be able to look back on my wedding photos and remember how beautiful I felt that day!

C
Carol

Married on 06/10/2017

Renee is an on-point skilled professional! She had a contract and delivered amazing results with no surprise upcharges or financial hassle on my wedding day. I was absolutely thrilled and stress free! ... Read more free! Who knew, at my age, that I could look so good? Thank you Renee! Kiss! Kiss!

ReneeJean Make-up, LLC. FAQ