Renee's Working Girl Catering Service

Putnam, CT · View map

About Renee's Working Girl Catering Service

Renee's Working Girl Catering Service is a wedding and events catering service based in Dayville, Connecticut. Owner Renée Berube is committed to creating delicious, unique flavors and providing the highest level of customer service for her clients. The meals are all prepared fresh, from local, organic ingredients. Renee's Working Girl Catering Service will prepare any desired dish and can customize menus as needed to fit different tastes, styles and preferences. Whether you are planning an intimate or extravagant wedding, the professional staff can accommodate your needs. Renee's Working Girl Catering Service will help you every step of the way as you create and plan your wedding day. With delectable wedding cuisine and exceptional service, they will deliver a wedding dining experience you and your guests will not forget.

Renee's Working Girl Catering Service offers all the dining services you could desire for your wedding day. Services include:

• Cake
  • Cocktail reception
  • Tents
  • Tables

Cuisine

Renee's Working Girl Catering Service offers an assorted selection of dishes, from international flavors and the latest trends to family favorites. They can create menus and options for gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, paleo diets, other restricted diets and food allergies. Some of the cuisine styles they specialize in include, but are not limited to:

• African

8 Renee's Working Girl Catering Service Reviews

A
Alicia

Married on 09/28/2018

I can NOT say enough good things about this company, and Amber! She was right there with us during the whole planning process. She even had a baby during that time and never missed a beat! Our tasting ... Read more tasting was very personal and made us feel right at home. The food was so amazing - I personally suggest the bacon wrapped smokies and the spinach and artichoke dip - crowd (and bride/groom) favorites! The night of the wedding they were on hand for what ever we needed and they kept things running so smooth. Their staff that night was such a pleasure. So polite and on the ball. Even after cocktail hour was over, they made sure we used up all the food we had paid for, and kept passing it while people waited to be fed by the food truck. To me that was HUGE! It helped keep my guests happy while they waited, and made me really know that I was getting my monies worth. I highly recommend this company!

J
Jerry

Married on 08/26/2017

Incredible service and food at an affordable price. Renee's catered our wedding and the process from beginning to end was exactly what you'd wish every experience with a business would be like. ... Read more Helpful in planning, patient, and perfect in execution of a great meal. Our guests were thrilled with the quality and variety of food, and we were 100% pleased with Renee's from start to finish. Many of our guests had special diets and we got a great variety of vegan, gluten free, nut free, and meats, perfectly prepared and presented.

A
Ashlee

Married on 08/26/2017

I cannot rave enough about Renee and her team! Amber took such great care with both my bridal shower and wedding. Our guests could not get over how great the food was. Service was so smooth. From ... Read more helping me plan my menu for both me (vegan) and my guests to cleaning up after the event, Renee's Working Girl Catering was absolutely the best. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for catering/bar services.