Rent A Preacher

Thiensville, WI · View map

About Rent A Preacher

Wedding? Commitment ceremony? Renewing your vows? Hand-fasting? Spiritual joining? Elopement? Need a minister without a church affiliation? Theme wedding: Scottish, Irish? (I own my own formal Scottish kilt, jacket, etc.)
Additional services: Baptisms, christenings, naming ceremonies, and funerals.

I can help you create that meaningful ceremony that expresses who you are as a couple and as individuals, I am very tolerant of all religious and spiritual beliefs and therefore can create a memorable ceremony that reflects your personal religious choices, beliefs and values.

Personalized ceremonies are my specialty; however standard marriage services are available as well. Either quick and simple or embellished with traditions and pomp and circumstance, you end up with a 'ceremony done your way.'

67 Reviews for Rent A Preacher

67 Rent A Preacher Reviews

M
Melanie Maske

Married on 08/10/2019

Highly Recommended

Russ was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. He gave us a beautiful and personal ceremony. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. Read more Russ was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. He gave us a beautiful and personal ceremony. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant.

P
Patrick Williamson

Married on 11/17/2018

Exellent ceremony

Very personable and professional he is accommodating as well. I highly recommend this man! Read more Very personable and professional he is accommodating as well. I highly recommend this man!!!

S
Scott

Married on 09/18/2018

Impeccable. Wide variety at our ceremony from the very religious to the not-so-much. From the carnivore to the vegan. Russ set a beautiful balance of light humor and solemnity and made sure the ... Read more ceremony was meaningful and sacred. Would recommend him with no hesitation.