Rent-All City

Saint Petersburg, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Rent-All City

Rent-All City is a professional rental company based out of Saint Petersburg, Florida, specializing in weddings and special events. Rent-All City has served the Tampa Bay Area since 1960, providing couples and event planners with everything they need to host a truly spectacular event. The skilled and supportive staff is dedicated to fulfilling client needs, making timely deliveries and helping with decor set up. From chairs to arbors, Rent-All City has it all.

Rent-All City provides its clients with a wide range of event items, such as aisle markers, altars, centerpieces, chairs, aisle runners, audio equipment, chair covers, drapery, dance floors, tables, tents, decor, tent accessories, and vases. Food and beverage items, such as barware, flatware, linens, china, and glassware, can be rented as well. Lighting decor services are also available, including audiovisuals, dance floor lighting, uplighting, and chandeliers. The team will provide you will the following event services:

• Event planning

Lairhe
Lairhe

Married on 05/19/2019

Super Accommodating and Caring Team

Rent-All-City were amazing to work with! Justin, was so caring and attentive every time we spoke. I used to emails him at least twice a week during a month before the wedding with different changes I ... Read more wanted to do in my contract, either adding or taking things off and throughout the entire time he was amazing. Never made me feel I was over asking for things and I never for one second felt worried about my rentals. They work directly with my Food Vendors (Carraba’s) so I wouldn’t have to worry about picking up or dropping off the rentals

E
Erin

Married on 03/17/2018

We used them for our table linens. Good prices and delivered right to our venue and picked up from my in laws’ house. Very easy process. Read more We used them for our table linens. Good prices and delivered right to our venue and picked up from my in laws’ house. Very easy process.

Bridgett
Bridgett

Married on 11/11/2017

I love working with Rent All City! I ordered extra tables last minute that our venue would not provide and they were so accommodating and worked with us. Lisa Cope was my contact there and she is so ... Read more professional, quick to respond and super helpful. Thank You!