Rentalex Events

Kalamazoo, MI · View map

About Rentalex Events

Rentalex has been serving brides of Southwest Michigan for over 10 years. We are committed to helping you make your dream come to life and can work with any budget. Our wedding canopies provide simple white elegance for your special day. Add dramatic accessories to complete your wedding including sub flooring with carpet, lighting, dance floors, stages, heaters and sidewalls.

Other rentals include Tents, tables, chairs, china, catering equipment, lighting, bars, sound equipment, staging, pipe and drape, concessions, arches, candelabras, fountains, and columns. All of our equipment is cleaned and maintained by a professional staff. We take pride in keeping our inventory professionally cleaned and maintained. We deliver and setup 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.

Let us serve you today! Make an appointment to visit our show room today at 269-385-5912 or email us at paige@rentalex.com. We look forward to planning your wedding.

8 Reviews for Rentalex Events

8 Rentalex Events Reviews

User3047966

2+ years ago

Rentalex was great to work with. We added things up until the day before the wedding and they were so accommodating! Sarah had great ideas and made everything really easy during the ordering process. ... Read more process. She also easily rearranged the floor plan as we got in all the rsvp's. Their set up crew was very nice and polite and everything turned out gorgeous!

User3006633

2+ years ago

I used Rentalex for our ceremony chairs. They were the best price and had them set up and taken down and I didn't even know they were there! They helped take the stress off of me by delivering within ... Read more a fair time frame with ample time before the wedding and set it up the way we wanted. The next day the chairs were already picked up by the time we got to the hall to clean up. Great service.

M
Melyssa

Married on 07/24/2015

Rentalex was really great! They worked with me around needs at two different venues and two different pick up times. They did set up and tear down at the requested times and were professional, on ... Read more time, reliable, and they had quality products. I rented tables and chairs from them and they were exactly what I needed, and they have a lot of selection. They seemed slightly overpriced to me but it was pretty worth it because they took care of everything the day of and I didn't have to worry about anything. They were great.