Requena Photography

Converse, TX · View map

About Requena Photography

Hello! First of all , let me say congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Thank you for looking at my work. I am a 5 star rated photographer here in San Antonio, Tx. I am experienced and affordable! I have loved photography for years. I started out by taking photos of flowers and landscapes a few years ago. I felt drawn to portrait photography and started doing that four years ago. I feel blessed to be able to do something I love! I am excited to capture those beautiful moments for you on your special day. I offer engagement photos and wedding photos at an outdoor setting of your choice.. ( I do not have a studio) and I also offer photography for the wedding and reception. I do any kind of photography also.. family portraits, kids, quinceanera , sports, senior .. or any occasion. I offer a disks of ALL photos taken for you to print anywhere!

check out more photos on my facebook page requena photography

and see more photos or testimonials on my website requenaphotography.webs.com

8 Reviews for Requena Photography

8 Requena Photography Reviews

Justine
Justine Harmon

Getting married on 03/02/2020

Eye opening

Really sweet and honest, was able to discuss many locations not only for pictures but for the actual ceremony and reception Read more Really sweet and honest, was able to discuss many locations not only for pictures but for the actual ceremony and reception

E
eric

Married on 05/26/2018

I rarely give 5's all the way down the line but when it is earned it is earned. Jennifer never strayed from the belief that capturing great moments on the most important day life, is her sacred ... Read more responsibility. In order to meet this goal, she bent over backwards to accommodate our needs. Jennifer went so far as to meet us, the day before the wedding because we weren't happy with engagement pictures taken by a different photographer. She staged an elegant photo shoot at a hidden park which provided a remarkable background. She has a wonderful eye for lighting, coloring and staging. I actually think she had more fun taking the pictures than we had posing in them. She LOVES her job and she carried the same passion and creativity to our wedding day. If you need a photographer, she will beautifully eternalize those moments you want to remember forever.

Elena
Elena

Married on 11/14/2015

Jennifer was GREAT! Communication was amazing! My husband & I live in New Jersey & had a destination wedding in San Antonio, TX. My first conversation with Jennifer was like I had known her for years. ... Read more We communicated and kept in touch until the wedding day. Jennifer arrived early and quickly began taking pictures. Everyone at my wedding LOVED her. She was so personable & professional and that is exactly what we wanted in a photographer. Shortly after the wedding we received our proofs via email and were SO happy with all of the photos. Not even 2 weeks after the wedding we received our DVD's with all of our photos. Working with Requena Photography was a complete pleasure!