Reshma Mohan Photography

Arima, Trinidad and Tobago · View map

About Reshma Mohan Photography

We are a team of Photographers in Trinidad and Tobago who have been capturing Weddings for almost a decade.

I fell in love with the filmic medium while persuing my BA in Film Production at the University of the West Indies and since then, I've never stopped. I see everything through the eyes of the camera. Always shooting, always editing, always finding the beauty when no one else sees it.

What I love the most is when brides tell me they never knew they were so beautiful. My response will always be the same 'I wanted to show you how truly beautiful you really are". It's because of them I love what I do. They see flaws but I see perfection in its inperfection.

I love seeing the couples reaction to their photos. Moments they missed, moments they weren't privy to see and most of all moments they want to continue to live over and over again. For this privilege, I will forever be indepted to them.

1 Reviews for Reshma Mohan Photography

1 Reshma Mohan Photography Reviews

S
Sadira Nagessar

Married on 12/17/2017

Wonderful photographer, great eye

Reshma has a great spirit about her that makes you feel comfortable and relaxed in a very stressful event like a wedding. She was professional, accommodating, always pleasant and and her photos were ... Read more stunning !!! My husband and I would recommend her unreservedly.

Reshma Mohan Photography FAQ