Reston Limousine

Sterling, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Reston Limousine

Reston Limousine has been providing happy couples with exemplary, reliable transportation on their big day for almost 30 years. With more than 200 vehicles including sedans, limousines, vans, Van Terras, minibuses and motorcoaches, we can handle all Wedding Transportation needs throughout Virginia, Washington D.C., and Maryland.

Our limousines and luxury vehicles are equipped with amenities including a bar, DVD player, bottled water and ice, fiber optics, premium stereo, privacy partition, red carpet service, and wedding signage. Transportation service can be provided for one-way trips and round trips, as well as stops at multiple locations.

Our Wedding Transportation services include:

• Bus Shuttles for guests to and from the wedding, reception and hotel
  • Limousine or luxury sedan service for the bride and groom to and from the wedding, reception and hotel
  • Van Terra or Sprinter Limousine for the bridesmaids and grooms to and from the wedding, reception and hotel
  • "Getaway" vehicle at the end of the evening
  • Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties
  • Airport transfers for out-of-town guests
  • Activities for guests arriving early or departing late, such as winery tours, brewery tours, DC tours, shopping excursions and more

135 Reviews for Reston Limousine

135 Reston Limousine Reviews

Denise
Featured
denise sheehan

Married on 05/10/2019

Great Service!

We hired Reston Limousine For our daughter's wedding. They were easy to work and provided professional service. The driver was courteous and took great care of our wedding party. He arrived on time ... Read more and everything ran smoothly all day. I would highly recommend Reston Limousine for your event.

C
Charles

Married on 03/16/2019

Reston Limo was great!

The folks at Reston Limo were very responsive and provided a great value! Read more The folks at Reston Limo were very responsive and provided a great value!

S
Shaun Boughton

Married on 10/16/2018

Exceptional Customer Service!!

Very professional limo service. I called 5 limo companies prior to finding Reston. I am not from the DC area and I was trying to plan a proposal for my fiancé. When I called the other companies all ... Read more they wanted to know is what day, time, location, etc...here’s your quote see ya later. I needed customer service. When I finally called Reston they helped guide me in the right direction and took the extra time to hear my plan out and helped fine tune the details. Amazing customer service and the service was amazing.