Retro Peacock Photos

Akron, OH · View map

About Retro Peacock Photos

Hi, thanks for stopping by! I'm Heather, Owner & Lead Professional Photographer of Retro Peacock Photography. I invite you to grab a cup of coffee, and check out some of my most recent work, as well as reviews left by some of our many amazing clients.

We are booking clients in Cleveland, Akron, and Canton areas. If you outside of these areas, a travel fee may be added to your package. Inquire today for more information!

Contact me for more information! heather@retropeacockphotos.com

Visit Retro P - www.retropeacockphotos.com

Friend Retro P - www.facebook.com/retropeacockphotos

Call Us - (330) 907-9755

40 Reviews for Retro Peacock Photos

40 Retro Peacock Photos Reviews

B
Bekki

Married on 12/12/2015

Heather is amazing, she not only photographs your wedding but she is very willing to help in other aspects as well. She does not get paid enough to do what she does. I would recommend her because of ... Read more her creativity and always looking at things from different angles. She is extremely open to ideas of any kind. It was 11 degrees out and she didn't care she kept the appointment for our engagement session knowing I wanted snow pictures.

User5605069

2+ years ago

Best vendor in our whole wedding. We had a few messes with other vendors to point where our photographer jumped in with us and was communicating even after the event to the venue. We still talk to her ... Read more and she was very cooperative with us being we live out of state. More then a photographer she was the whole package, full service, there for you person. Worth the mo ey.

User6120371

2+ years ago

Working with Heather was an amazing experience. She was more than just our photographer... She became our wedding planner and a friend. She always made us feel comfortable and like we were her number ... Read more one priority. Our pictures came out awesome!!!!