Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant

Kill Devil Hills, NC · View map · Visit website

About Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant

Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant is a wedding officiant based in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina. Throughout the Outer Banks of North Carolina, from Corolla to Nags Head to Hatteras, Rev. Barbara, a non-denominational minister, performs beautiful and unique wedding ceremonies. She enjoys helping couples create and enjoy a special ceremony that fully captures their commitment and love for each other.

Experience
Rev. Barbara Mulford is a member of the Outer Banks Wedding Association, the most trusted OBX wedding resource, and the International Association of Professional Wedding Officiants (IAPWO). In addition to weddings, she volunteers with Dare Hospice, Outer Banks Hotline and the Dare County Arts Council.

Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant performs weddings for multiple wedding types such as civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, vow renewals, and more. She can help couples create customized vows that reflect their love for each other. She offers a variety of wedding packages, which may include:

• Unlimited in-person planning meetings
  • Prompt responses to all emails and telephone calls
  • Ministerial services
  • Travel time and expenses to and from the ceremony
  • Marriage license filing with the appropriate Register of Deeds.

200 Reviews for Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant

200 Rev. Barbara Mulford - My OBX Officiant Reviews

Jordan
Featured
Jordan

Married on 10/07/2018

I can't sing enough praises for Rev. Barbara. She is hands down one of the most kind people Ive ever met. Planning an out of state wedding is hard, and she provided lists of recommendations on ... Read more vendors. She continued to help every step of the way, always available to me if I needed her. She met with my fiance and I the night before our wedding, offered copious amounts of advice and help, and wrote an absolutely gorgeous ceremony. During the wedding I barely held myself together as I married my love and Barbara would pause and wipe my eyes (we were handfasted) as many times as I needed. Her sweet soul took care of us both and I cant recommend her enough. My guests continually complimented her performance throughout the reception. She made our ceremony magical.

Sheila
Sheila

Married on 08/24/2019

Mrs Sheila

Barbara was wonderful. She gave suggestions that helped make our day perfect. I asked for the sand ceremony and shell and she didn’t bat an eye , she was very accommodating. We loved her and highly ... Read more recommend her to all our friends and family.

Kendra
Kendra Heskett

Married on 08/06/2019

Kendra Heskett

Reverend Barbara Mulford was great! The way she incorporated things about the ocean and history of the Outer Banks into our ceremony was truly special to us! I highly recommend Barbara as your ... Read more officiant. We could not have chosen a better Reverend to join us as man and wife. Thank you so much Barbara, Corolla will always hold a special place in our hearts, can't wait to return!