Rev. Brad

New York, New York · View map · Visit website

About Rev. Brad

Brad is a licensed New York wedding officiant and ordained minister, offering heartfelt yet fun wedding ceremonies for all couples. Brad’s humor, upbeat personality, and laid-back attitude make him the perfect presence on your hectic wedding day. Brad is happy to perform religious, non-religious, civil, same sex or any combination of ceremonies. Each ceremony is customized (at no additional charge) to ensure your special day is exactly as you envisioned.

Brad is supportive of all types of ceremonies and traditions. If you provide the details, Brad is happy to include songs, readings, rituals and other nontraditional elements to your ceremony. With Brad you can expect a truly remarkable event, and can offer:
Civil/Non-Religious ceremonies - focus on the love you've built together, and the sacred commitment you make to each other on this beautiful day
Religious/Interfaith ceremonies - incorporate various religious or cultural traditions into your wedding ceremony to honor both sides of the family
LGBTQ ceremonies - I'm happy to perform same sex weddings. Love is love!”

72 Reviews for Rev. Brad

72 Rev. Brad Reviews

X
Featured
Xiaolei

Married on 05/28/2017

Brad was a super helpful, professional, humorous and caring officiant. He has made our ceremony so lively, so touching and so memorable not just for our guests, but extremely meaningful for both of ... Read more us. He has been really considerate during the month before the wedding by patiently waiting for our response, which we submitted just two days before the wedding. Despite the real short notice, Brad was able to give a very spontaneous performance for our ceremony, making the script come alive. As the bride, I was extremely nervous about the ceremony since we did not have a chance to rehearse. However, on the day, Brad's presence has miraculously calmed me down and made me enjoy the rest of the day without any worry. Thank you Brad for making our big day so personal and so memorable. We are forever grateful for your help. I would highly recommend Brad to anyone looking for a wonderful officiant.

K
Korynthia

Married on 05/26/2019

Rev Brad Is Great

Reverand Brad did a great job, he was very professional and is very easy to work with. He is very flexible and respectful of different religions and cultures, lifestyles and traditions. He took my ... Read more families mix of Christian and catholic traditions and beliefs and it blended seamlessly at the ceremony.

TIFFANY
TIFFANY E TATE

Married on 05/25/2019

Thank you, Reverend Brad!

Reverend Brad is a charming and kind individual. His calm and friendly disposition paired with his comedic nature is just the energy we wanted from someone who would be presiding over our union. He ... Read more had our guests laughing, and had my husband and myself laughing as well. What really makes Reverend Brad great is his willingness to learn about and incorporate various traditions into the ceremony. We "jumped the broom" and had a true African American Ceremony since I am Black American and my husband is Nigerian. Reverend Brad was with it, and we would choose Rev Brad again and again!