Rev. Dawn Marsh Gallogly

Kill Devil Hills, NC · View map

About Rev. Dawn Marsh Gallogly

Reverend Dawn Marsh Gallogly - Officiant 4 You is a wedding officiant serving the Outer Banks and all of North Carolina. She performs weddings, elopements and vow renewals. Reverend Dawn Marsh Gallogly is a licensed professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Outer Banks wedding industry for several years. She specialize in religious, spiritual and non-denominational personalized wedding ceremonies.

4 Reviews for Rev. Dawn Marsh Gallogly

4 Rev. Dawn Marsh Gallogly Reviews

K
Kimberly

Married on 05/20/2017

Rev. Dawn was more than I ever expected.... She was totally involved from the day I contacted her. When ever I had concerns or questions she was always available. Her service was so personal it was as ... Read more though we knew her on a more personal level. She definitely added to the beauty of the ceremony and if I had it all to do again I would want Rev. Dawn to officiate. Thanks for making our special day!

K
Kelly

Married on 06/11/2016

Dawn made the entire experience so easy for us! She provided information for us for the whole process we had to go through to get the marriage license; and she was very helpful. We couldnt have found ... Read more found a better officiant and were also happy to make such a good friend!

M
Michelle

Married on 09/25/2015

Rev. Dawn stepped in to officiate our elopement at the last minute during Tropical Storm Joaquin. Although we were unable to exchange our vows on the Beach due to winds and rain, Rev. Dawn made it so ... Read more special with her kind words and laid back personality. She replaced the weather with warmness and sunshine of true heart.