Rev. Deborah C Faith

Warwick, RI · View map

About Rev. Deborah C Faith

I am in my 12th year of officiating wedding ceremonies. I am an Interfaith minister who believes that the Spirit of your Love is not only the focus of your day, but of your engagement and marriage. I am personal, professional, experienced, and a joy to work with throughout the entire process from “Yes” to “I do”.

I have the belief that your ceremony is by far the focus & most important part of your day and I will hold you both in my heart while Spirit guides the Way.

I know Newport, Rhode Island, and the neighboring areas very well. I have strong vendor relationships and can help you to create the perfect wedding ceremony. If you are coming from out of state, I may be hired to Coordinate your wedding and vendors.

I offer my clients an E-Book that includes a variety of Ceremony symbolism, readings, vows, and ideas.

13 Reviews for Rev. Deborah C Faith

13 Rev. Deborah C Faith Reviews

M
Markie

Married on 08/25/2017

Great experience with Deborah!

It's been a pleasure working with Deborah on planning our wedding ceremony last year (2017). Deborah has combined her creativity and experience to give us a tailored and unique ceremony. She's been ... Read more extremely flexible on meetings and made sure we were well prepared before the big day. We felt very comfortable working with her, and glad that she officiated our wedding and be a part of our big day!

E
Ellen

Married on 05/06/2016

I found Deborah through wedding wire after a wedding date changed caused us to lose our first officiant. She celebrated both secular and religious ceremonies of every kind, which was exactly what we ... Read more were looking for. She was great with scheduling meetings and so incredibly sweet and kind. She met with us a few times to understand what we were looking for in a ceremony, and outlined the whole thing with us. She offered guidance on writing our own vows, and she herself wrote a beautiful introduction and drew inspiration from our Irish heritage to craft a short, but sweet ceremony. Her pricing and value were both fantastic, and she does offer rehearsal services and a military discount. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a secular, spiritual, or interfaith wedding officiant.

User3735288

2+ years ago

Deborah was fantastic! I can't way enough great things about her. We loved working with her and felt as if she truly not only wanted to be there, but was vested in our wedding, our vows and will be ... Read more in our marriage. I would absolutely recommend her to any friends or family.