Rev. Doug Morgan

Bossier City, Louisiana · View map · Visit website

About Rev. Doug Morgan

Rev. Doug Morgan is a wedding officiant in Bossier City, Louisiana. This ordained minister can provide his services to the states of Louisiana, Arkansas, and Texas. Rev. Doug Morgan is passionate about creating inspirational, memorable, and personalized wedding ceremonies for each couple he works with. He supports marriage equality and can provide services for all religious, spiritual, and secular backgrounds.

Rev. Doug Morgan wants to help make your wedding day the best and happiest day of your life. He will work closely with you and build a strong relationship, so that he is able to provide the most customized and personalized services possible. His great customer service and attention to each couple make him a great option for your wedding. Rev. Doug Morgan can provide his services to interfaith, non-religious, single religion, vow renewal, and rehearsal ceremonies.

82 Reviews for Rev. Doug Morgan

82 Rev. Doug Morgan Reviews

B
Featured
Bethafe

Married on 01/06/2018

Rev. Doug Morgan is amazing. He worked with us with a very short notice and even though he had to drive 3 hours to officiate our wedding. He officiated my sister's wedding April of 2017 and did great! ... Read more so I contacted him November of 2017 for a January wedding. very prompt with his response and professional. I am catholic but had a non church wedding but still wanted to include the lasso,candle and arras ceremony and he did an awesome job accommodating us with our requests and needs. He was very patient and understanding as well when we had to start the wedding 30 mins late.it was a pleasure having him at my wedding!

Lex
Lex

Married on 09/01/2019

Our wedding was great!

We loved working with Doug. He was extremely professional and our ceremony was very personal. I’d definitely recommend him to any family friends! Read more We loved working with Doug. He was extremely professional and our ceremony was very personal. I’d definitely recommend him to any family friends!

Megan
Megan

Married on 08/03/2019

Highly Recommended!

Rev. Doug was great! He was very responsive to any questions we had and really helped us decide what was most important for our ceremony. He is also flexible to your wants and needs. Very professional ... Read more and kind!