Rev. Dr. Robert Henderson

Glastonbury, CT · View map

About Rev. Dr. Robert Henderson

I am an ordained Protestant Minister and I love to perform weddings in the Connecticut area. I believe weddings should honor the romantic and spiritual and I enjoy working with couples in creating a wedding service that fits who they are. We discuss the fee in the first meeting. I am comfortable wearing a robe or a suit. I think 30 minutes is a nice length for a wedding.

43 Reviews for Rev. Dr. Robert Henderson

43 Rev. Dr. Robert Henderson Reviews

C
Colleen

Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful experience

When it came to hiring an officiant, it was important to my now-husband and I to find someone who would make our wedding feel personalized and meaningful. Bob was warm and kind, and he had great ... Read more suggestions for our ceremony.

J
Jen Nardello

Married on 06/05/2019

Exceptional!

We are so lucky to have found Rev. Bob for our elopement. He was everything we were looking for and needed. We wanted something unique and he helped us create something better than we could have ... Read more imagined. He was the perfect fit. We are so grateful!

Ryan
Ryan Smith

Married on 05/26/2019

Highly Recommend Robert Henderson

Planning our out-of-state wedding was tough when it came to selecting vendors - we couldn't meet vendors in person and had to interview them over the phone or FaceTime. Finding a wedding officiant was ... Read more particularly tough. We didn't want just any officiant, we wanted someone we clicked with. After talking with 4 or 5 different candidates, we didn't think we would find the "right" officiant. That is until our DJ (DJ Sam from Atmosphere Productions) recommended we reach out to Robert Henderson. We setup a FaceTime call with him and within about 30 seconds, we knew we found our officiant. Robert's outgoing personality, sense of humor, and easygoingness made us feel comfortable and confident. He politely offered suggestions and helped make our ceremony a special one. A few months before the wedding, we made a trip to Connecticut for a holiday and Robert asked us to stop by his office to meet. He was just as we expected - he couldn't have been nicer. As the day approached, Robert checked in with us to make sure everything was just right. He attended our rehearsal and did a wonderful job with the ceremony. Afterward, we had several family members and friends remark how great our ceremony was. I'm so glad we chose Bob for our officiant and I would highly recommend him to other couples looking for one.