Rev. Giovanni Valentin

Cabo Rojo, PR · View map

About Rev. Giovanni Valentin

It gives me great pleasure, to be able to help you in this new step in life, As a non denominational minister, I perform wedding ceremonies & vow renewals for couples of all faiths and backgrounds. I can help you write a ceremony that is custom designed to reflect your unique relationship and what is most important to you. Your wedding, should reflect who you are! Let me help you put in words a ceremony that reflects the depth of your love and commitment.

I also offer premarital counseling, marriage enrichment, and any other spiritual guidance you my need.

I can guide you and help you learn the skills you need to lay a foundation for a lifetime of happiness. It's very important to learn how to connect to your heart and speak your truth. Only by the language of love can all the things that make you different, actually bring you closer to all that you love. We are here to make of your wedding a very special moment.

Thank You, God Bless.

I invite you to pass by our web page www.weddingsinparadisepr.com

4 Reviews for Rev. Giovanni Valentin

4 Rev. Giovanni Valentin Reviews

M
Marilia

Married on 12/02/2017

We searched long and hard for an officiant that we could trust and we could feel comfortable with, we weren't having any luck until we found Rev. Valentin. We could not have found someone better to ... Read more unite us in holy matrimony. He is truly a wonderful person who is not in it for nothing else if not creating new families. He was so helpful and attentive. He talked to us about marriage and counseled us on the great step we were taking. He was on board with all our ideas and thanks to him our wedding ceremony was Such and amazing, almost magical experience for us and our guests. Thank you so much for everything!!!

L
Lisa

Married on 10/15/2016

Rev. Valentin was very warm, friendly and made my parents' renewal ceremony special and unique. He was patient and made my parents feel very comfortable. Read more Rev. Valentin was very warm, friendly and made my parents' renewal ceremony special and unique. He was patient and made my parents feel very comfortable.

J
Jessenia

Married on 01/16/2016

Todo estuvo muy bonito y excelente! Justo como lo imaginaba! Gracias. Read more Todo estuvo muy bonito y excelente! Justo como lo imaginaba!! Gracias.