Rev Giovanni Weddings

Phoenix, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Rev Giovanni Weddings

Rev Giovanni is a 10 year award winning wedding officiant based in Phoenix, Az. SET UP A NO OBLIGATION APPOINTMENT TO MEET WITH REV GIOVANNI Reverend Giovanni has won the Bride's Choice Award for the last 10 years and has over 690 reviews right here on Weddingwire. Voted the #1 officiant in Arizona.

Unlike other Officiants,who do multiple weddings in one day, He conducts only one wedding per day so his focus on YOU and YOUR special day. He offers civil unions, non-religious, religious, and interfaith ceremonies, as well as overseeing wedding rehearsals. Since he is a real minister, not someone from the internet, he can also perform memorial services, funerals and baptisms.

Experience
Reverend Giovanni is a true professional and ordained minister who has been performing wedding ceremonies for all couples since 1987 - over 32 years. He meets all the state law requirements to perform wedding ceremonies in Arizona, and many other States. Yes there are laws setting forth who can legally perform wedding ceremonies. (ARIZONA REVISED STATUTE Sec 25-124)

Reverend Giovanni encourages you to choose the style and every word of your ceremony and provides 78-pages of samples as a reference to help couples make thier choices., Every couple is different therefore every ceremony should be different. There is no one ceremony thats fits everyone like other officiants use. Rev Giovanni does not require premarital counseling but offers it to those who want it

BOOK YOUR NO OBLIGATION APPOINTMENT TODAY

695 Reviews for Rev Giovanni Weddings

695 Rev Giovanni Weddings Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley W.

Married on 11/18/2018

Rev G is a true professional!

Rev G is absolutely amazing! My husband and I had no idea where to start for finding a wedding officiant, but once we met Rev G we knew right away that he was the perfect fit. He is extremely ... Read more experienced, so he was able to answer all of our questions and make us feel totally comfortable for the big day. The best part was we got to choose every aspect of our ceremony. Rev G will personalize it to fit your wants/needs. I will continue to recommend Rev G and his awesome assistant Sheryl to anyone and everyone!! (Oh, and Sheryl also captured some amazing photos of the ceremony as well!) They will treat you like real people - not just another gig. They also walked us through the paperwork and marriage license process which was a huge help. You won't be disappointed!

L
Lisa

Getting married on 10/01/2019

Many compliments!

We wanted a ceremony that was personal and “us”. Rev G worked with us to nail it! I’m religious and my husband is not, but we were able to customize the ceremony to our needs. We even added our own ... Read more benediction. Rev G was on time, extremely friendly and accommodating. We had multiple comments about how beautiful and touching our ceremony was. Highly recommend.

P
Paige Santiago

Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing ceremony!

I highly recommend Rev G! He was amazing and his approach to a custom ceremony was perfect. He was funny and engaging and I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to marry my new husband and I! Read more I highly recommend Rev G! He was amazing and his approach to a custom ceremony was perfect. He was funny and engaging and I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to marry my new husband and I!