Rev. Jay Bowman

Kitty Hawk, NC · View map · Visit website

About Rev. Jay Bowman

The coolest and happiest couples in the world come to get married on the Outer Banks. Let's make your day FUN, comfortable, full of honor, and totally taylored to fit you from start to finish. Watch a few of the videos here on Wedding Wire or on my website and you'll see what I mean. It's going to be an epic day for you, and I hope to be standing there barefoot on the beach with you! Can't wait to hear your story. :)

Experience
Rev. Jay Bowman completed his undergraduate studies at Asbury College in Kentucky and right after, did seminary work at North Park Theological Seminary in Chicago. Through a small but solid denomination with Swedish Lutheran roots, he got his ordination credentials. With decades of experience in the church, he now delights in joining couples together in matrimony.

Rev. Jay Bowman performs several wedding types such as civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, vow renewals, and many more. The licensed reverend also helps couples with customizing their vows upon request.

756 Reviews for Rev. Jay Bowman

756 Rev. Jay Bowman Reviews

B
Featured
Brooke

Married on 08/11/2019

Pick Rev Jay!!

Planning a destination wedding is stressful to say the least but we hit the jackpot! Our day couldn’t have gone any more perfect and a huge part of that is due to Rev Jay! He is very prompt in ... Read more answering any emails up until the day of the wedding, he made us feel so comfortable like we’ve known him, his words and energy during the ceremony floored us and all our guests, and he was just the best with our daughter Ava-he made her feel super special!! You need to pick Jay if you want the most amazing and memorable ceremony!!!! Seriously-don’t work with anyone else, you will not regret it!! We also recommend a rehearsal-he made it quick but fun and got us game day ready :) Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Jay for being so darn awesome!

Haley
Haley Keys

Getting married on 08/05/2020

Personalized Experience

Jay was wonderful. He worked with me every step of the way to ensure that the ceremony was catered to us. He was very warm and inviting and made the day special. We would wouldn't change a thing. Read more Jay was wonderful. He worked with me every step of the way to ensure that the ceremony was catered to us. He was very warm and inviting and made the day special. We would wouldn't change a thing.

K
Katlynn

Getting married on 06/08/2020

Jay is amazing!

My husband and I got married Tuesday July 16th. We didn’t know anything about having a beach wedding or how it would go. Jay was very helpful with answering all of our crazy questions. On the wedding ... Read more day, it honestly felt like Jay was someone that we knew and someone that knew us. He touched our hearts during the ceremony. He was a very genuine and nice person! One thing that we thought really stuck out about him was that after the wedding was over he stuck around and took pictures of us just like the photographer was doing. He sent us those pictures that night then, which actually meant the world to us because they were beautiful pictures that we got to get and keep right away after the wedding. All in all, Jay made our wedding feel like no other. Jay, thank you for all that you did for Troy and I!