Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle

Arlington, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Weddings with Rev. Jim Beidle

Reverend Jim Beidle is an experienced wedding officiant based out of Arlington, Washington. Aware of the many details that go into planning a flawless wedding day, Reverend Jim seeks to make his couples' ceremony experience easy, fun and affordable. He believes that the memories you make as you stand at the altar together are the ones you’ll build your life on for years to come. Reverend Jim is committed to helping you communicate your love to each other through meaningful vows, entertaining your guests through an upbeat ceremony and launching you into a lifetime of happiness together.

Reverend Jim Beidle offers a variety of wedding day services. Whether you imagine a religious ceremony, a secular celebration or something in between, he is happy to accommodate your needs. Services include:

• Civil union

Featured
Mia

Married on 12/08/2018

Santa Jim-- amazing!

Santa Jim was incredibly professional the entire time working with him. My mother in law was skeptical about being married by Santa (she's very religious ans traditional), but she absolutely loved ... Read more him! Our guests were delighted to have Santa perform our ceremony and even more excited to take photos with him during cocktail hour!

Emalea
Emalea Tanner

Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding on boat!

Jim knew exactly what to do. He was generous with his time and adapted to all our special requests! We have already gave his number to friends. Read more Jim knew exactly what to do. He was generous with his time and adapted to all our special requests! We have already gave his number to friends.

Wella
Wella M O

Married on 04/18/2019

Excellent and valid wedding officiant

I am very thankful I came across of Rev. Jim’s name. I had a hard time looking for an officiant thru the lists that the county gave us. Those are not updated. Rev. Jim answered his phone right away ... Read more and entertained my queries professionally and scheduled me to my date requested. He is very flexible, he could go to wherever location you wish to do your special day, for us, he came to our home all the way from his home to Mount Vernon. He even gave me suggested theme and places for our special day. He has packages of his services and what I love is transactions was all set online. Very trustworthy! It was perfect!