Rev. Jim Lytle

Matthews, NC · View map

About Rev. Jim Lytle

Congratulations on your engagement! I am an ordained, nondenominational pastor in the Charlotte area who has been performing weddings for over fifteen years. I enjoy helping couples craft a ceremony that uniquely represents them...it can be a short, simple ceremony or one with many special elements. I am passionate about the spiritual dimension of marriage and strive to honor that in the wedding ceremony. I believe that in honoring the tradition and spiritual aspect of marriage, your ceremony will be one you and your guests will find both meaningful and memorable. I am also happy to design and officiate a secular ceremony for those couples wanting a non religious ceremony!

I am a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, and have served in various ministry roles in New York state and in Charlotte, North Carolina. My resume includes marriage preparation, family ministry, and performing wedding and renewing of vows ceremonies, funerals, and baby dedications.

47 Reviews for Rev. Jim Lytle

47 Rev. Jim Lytle Reviews

A
allie

Married on 03/31/2018

Rev. Jim Lytle is a true professional. After a terrible experience with another pastor, meeting Jim was a breath of fresh air. He was caring and listened to our wants and needs. We had a few special ... Read more circumstances that were frowned upon by the previous pastor, but Jim was more than understanding and accommodating. All of our guests commented on how great our service was and how personal Jim is. Jim is truly the best and I couldn't give him a higher recommendation.

A
Amy

Married on 09/02/2017

Love love love Jim Lytle, you made our ceremony so special! Thank you thank you for incorporating our family and friends and lives into your words, everyone said they loved it and so did WE! On ... Read more time, very professional, met with us to make sure ceremony went as we wanted and it couldn't have been more perfect!

C
Cyndi

Married on 07/02/2017

Jim was great, very personable. Many guests at our wedding commented how nice the ceremony was, we would highly recommend Jim! Read more Jim was great, very personable. Many guests at our wedding commented how nice the ceremony was, we would highly recommend Jim!