Rev. Josh Robinson

Austin, TX · View map

About Rev. Josh Robinson

My name is Pastor Josh, and I am the Senior Pastor at Hope Presbyterian Church in Austin, Texas. We would love to have you join us in worship on Sundays. We have an 8:15 and 11:00 worship service (September-May) and 10 am (June-August). You can discover more about our church by visiting

I take marriage and worship very seriously. Marriage is a life-long commitment to each other in God's name. I believe that marriage is ordained by God, celebrated by the Church and that marriage is a covenant between two people, the Church, and God. So, I promise you that we will have fun exploring the various depths of God's purposes for Christian marriage.

Since marriage is a binding and lasting covenant, I offer counseling regarding your Christian commitment and responsibility to one another, to God, and to the community. during the course of the preparation, we planning the service and in examining its meaning as a service of worship. To prepare for marriage, I recommend we have six 1-hour premarital sessions to discuss what I like to call “The 4 F's” among other things. The 4 F's are Faith, Finances, Family and Friends. We will explore these topics together. Are talks will give you the gift of lovingly challenging each other in the areas where you disagree and joyfully celebrate the areas where you agree. One of the six sessions, we will actually plan the worship service together and talk through the various pieces, etc.

The marriage license and certificate should be left with the pastor no later than two weeks before the rehearsal. You will be presented with your completed certificate after the wedding.

1 Reviews for Rev. Josh Robinson

1 Rev. Josh Robinson Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 12/27/2009

Hope is a beautiful church, and the people are warm and kind. The wedding coordinators were extremely helpful and went through all the details with us and got our opinions on everything. Read more Hope is a beautiful church, and the people are warm and kind. The wedding coordinators were extremely helpful and went through all the details with us and got our opinions on everything.

Rev. Josh Robinson FAQ