Rev Marc Sabin

Cold Spring, New York · View map · Visit website

About Rev Marc Sabin

Rev Marc Sabin is a Cold Spring-based officiant that creates personalized weddings for your most special day. Whether you want a traditional or simplified wedding, he can help you create a moving celebration. This Hudson Valley wedding officiant is happy to design a service that is unique to you.

Rev Marc Sabin would be honored to perform the wedding of our dreams. During the ceremony, he will invite guests into an intimate connection with you, the couple. He will also make sure that your vows are full of meaning. His professional services include:

• Counseling
  • Customized vows
  • Civil union
  • Interfaith ceremony
  • Non-religious
  • Single religion
  • Vow renewal

Areas Covered
The wedding officiant is based in Putnam County, New York. He is available throughout the Hudson Valley, including Dutchess County and Orange County.

50 Reviews for Rev Marc Sabin

50 Rev Marc Sabin Reviews

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 06/16/2018

I don't even know where to start. Reverend Marc Sabin is such a special person. We found him online and immediately knew we wanted to speak with him after looking at his website. Working with Rev Marc ... Read more before the wedding was shockingly easy and he was a calming presence throughout the entire process. His helpful instructions were clear and straight forward. He even helped Tom, my husband, format his vows. On the day of our wedding, Rev Marc was again a calming, strong presence. When he came into the bridal suite and hugged me, I knew I was ready for the ceremony. Rev Marc created the most beautiful ceremony for us. Our guests were so moved by his words, as we were of course as well. Everyone laughed and cried. Almost every single guest asked us about Rev Marc. He has a striking spiritual presence and was dressed impeccably. And as I said, his words were so moving, our guests were very engaged in the ceremony and told us how beautiful it was. Rev Marc, we couldn't have gotten married without you (literally). Thank you so much for our beautiful ceremony. You will be in our hearts, minds, and spirits, forever. Love, Lauren and Tom

S
Silveira

Married on 07/13/2019

Groom and Bride

A truly wonderful personalized ceremony. We greatly appreciated all Rev. Marc did for us. Read more A truly wonderful personalized ceremony. We greatly appreciated all Rev. Marc did for us.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

Working with Rev Marc was a pleasure. He is kind and professional. We loved that he took the time to get to know us and this was reflected in the ceremony. The way he delivered was perfect. He told ... Read more the story of us, with humor, laughter, and love which is exactly who we are. I highly recommend Rev Marc.