Rev. Marjorie A. Smith, LCSW

Rochester, New York · View map · Visit website

About Rev. Marjorie A. Smith, LCSW

Rev. Marjorie A. Smith, LCSW is an experienced, creative, and flexible wedding officiant in the Rochester, New York area. She has over 10 years of experience as an officiant and is adept at helping couples create the ceremony they envision. Comfortable in any setting, Marj offers civil or religious, traditional or modern, formal or casual ceremonies, based on couples' wishes and style. Marj will put you at ease with the process of planning and ensure you not only enjoy your ceremony but that it reflects who you are as a couple.

Marj offers a complete wedding ceremony package, or various individual services to meet any requests. With these options, you can create a service package that fits your needs. Whether you have traditional, alternative, or modern ideas, she will make sure your ceremony is what you envision. Couples often say that their greatest concern about their wedding day was the ceremony, but Marj was able to calm their nerves and make the process fun and simple.

4 Reviews for Rev. Marjorie A. Smith, LCSW

4 Rev. Marjorie A. Smith, LCSW Reviews

M
Maria

Married on 08/28/2016

If you want someone who will conduct your ceremony as a reflection of who you are as a couple, Rev. Marjorie Smith is the one for you! She took the time to meet with us and get to know us, how we met, ... Read more met, and our personalities. She guided us through how we wanted the ceremony conducted (somewhat spiritually). She has a wonderful sense of humor which had my husband, me, and our guests chuckling during the ceremony. Her face lights up with a big smile, which makes everyone feel she is very approachable. It was also nice to see that the various vendors I chose for my wedding knew each other and their reputations.

User3907351

2+ years ago

Literally, we could have not asked for a better officiant. She was humorous where needed and helpful and soothing. I am a total control freak, and she tooks the reigns were needed too. Read more Literally, we could have not asked for a better officiant. She was humorous where needed and helpful and soothing. I am a total control freak, and she tooks the reigns were needed too.

V
Vanessa

Married on 06/14/2014

Rev. Marjorie was a true joy to work with. She met with us to get to know us and gave us a great deal of guidance as to what the ceremony could/would entail. She took time to learn information about ... Read more about us to incorporate into the ceremony, and make it about us. Our ceremony was beautiful and more than a few people came up to us to say how much it resembled my husband and I, which is what we wanted and want Rev. Marjorie was able to portray. The ceremony was full of love, laughter, and smiles, we couldn't have hoped for anything different while we sealed our love together. She was quick to respond and prompt when we met. Whether you want a ceremony of faith or one more civil oriented, you can't go wrong having Rev. Marjorie officiate it. I'm copying her website below, because there wasn't a place to add it elsewhere: http://www.msmithofficiant.com/Wedding_Ceremony_Services/Wedding_Officiant.html