Rev. Natalia de Rezendes Interfaith Minister

Slatersville, RI · View map · Visit website

About Rev. Natalia de Rezendes Interfaith Minister

Rev. Natalia de Rezendes Interfaith Minister is a wedding officiant based out of Providence, Rhode Island. She specializes in officiant services for couples looking to create unique ceremonies and is able to perform in English, Spanish and Portuguese. From intimate occasions in the living room to the beach or most elegant venue, whatever wherever Rev. Natalia is here to serve you. With an understanding of the traditions and practices of World Faith Religions, Rev. Natalia can help you create ceremonies which incorporate the best in Jewish, Christian, Islamic, Buddhist, Hindu, Taoist, Celtic, North American Spirituality, New Thought traditions and many other expressions of spiritual or cultural heritage.

One of the most important aspects to consider when you are about to say “I Do” is what your ceremony will radiate and reflect each other and to your guests. The officiant is willing to travel throughout Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and New York City. Rev. Natalia de Rezendes offers a variety of officiant services including:

• Work alongside each couple in creating their personalized ceremony
  • Consultation prior to the wedding
  • Copy of ceremony

12 Reviews for Rev. Natalia de Rezendes Interfaith Minister

12 Rev. Natalia de Rezendes Interfaith Minister Reviews

A
Alyssa

Married on 01/09/2019

She was just perfect more then we could ask for

We were so blessed to find Natalia, she was absolutely amazing our family loved her just as much as us! She even did it in Spanish for my in laws who don’t speak English. My in laws were late and she ... Read more calmed me down and made me feel so much better. She did everything personalized to us and our relationship. She made our special day better then we could have ever imagined! I highly recommend her to everybody.

L
Liza

Married on 07/24/2018

We were so lucky to have found Natalia! She provided us with such a lovely wedding service and really took her time to work with us up till the days before our big day. She has the most peaceful voice ... Read more and very soothing way about her. We felt very happy with her service and would recommend her to any one of our family or friends.

T
Tanya

Married on 09/16/2017

I have known Rev. Natalia ever since I was a little girl. I knew that I wanted to have her be apart of my special day. It was the best day of my life and having her was just perfect. She knew just ... Read more want to incorporate to make it personal and beautiful. The sand ceremony was such a great and creative incorporation. I would highly recommend Natalia!