Rev. Neyda Albarran

San Juan, PR · View map

About Rev. Neyda Albarran

We are fully bilingual and available for interfaith, religious or secular marriage ceremonies in beautiful Puerto Rico, Our aim is to give you the ceremony of your dreams. We have more than 23 years of experience in ministry and enjoy working with people of all cultures and backgrounds.

5 Reviews for Rev. Neyda Albarran

5 Rev. Neyda Albarran Reviews

A
Allison

Married on 10/09/2016

She helped us understand the marriage requirements of Puerto Rico and made sure we had everything we needed. She created the perfect ceremony and listened to what we wanted. She was very easy to work ... Read more work with and we would recommend her to anyone from the states.

M
Melissa

Married on 07/13/2014

I was the wedding planner for a close friend. Reverend Neyda was so great to work with. She was very responsive to emails and phone calls and pleas for assistance in other wedding planning. She was ... Read more very timely on the day of the wedding, prepared a beautiful ceremony, and was very heartfelt in everything. I would highly recommend her as an officiant and would definitely employ her services if I had the opportunity to do so again.

T
Tara

Event date: 06/14/2014

Best officiant/Pastor I have ever come in contact with! The only complaint from attendees is that her message was not long enough because they wanted to hear her speak MORE! I constantly receive ... Read more requests from others for her to perform services for them because she her messages are unique and so is her style. She can captivate anyone & does!