Rev. Suki Rae

New York, NY · View map

About Rev. Suki Rae

Your marriage is an unforgettable milestone in your life.

Together we can incorporate any spirituality,culture,or personal preference into your ceremony.

I specialize in artistic, creative weddings catering to your special needs.

I'm an ordained interfaith minister registered at City Hall.

I am flexible about most things including my fees.
I'm also an internationally performing musician.
I can provide classical/ jazz flute or flute/guitar to make your event event more unique.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Many blessings.

7 Reviews for Rev. Suki Rae

7 Rev. Suki Rae Reviews

S
Suzanne

Married on 12/31/2016

Rev. Suki Rae was recommended to us by a friend. She orchestrated the most ideal ceremony that fit our personalities and style. We really appreciated her willingness to play her flute as part of the ... Read more event. The beauty of her music was the perfect accent to our small celebration of love. As our request to wed in the city was fairly 'last minute,' we greatly appreciated her willingness and support to make the whole event happen.

A
Andrew

Married on 10/15/2011

Suki was excellent, took the time to listen to our needs and created a ceremony tailored to exactly what we wanted. Read more Suki was excellent, took the time to listen to our needs and created a ceremony tailored to exactly what we wanted.

J
Julie

Married on 06/20/2009

We met a couple of times with the Rev. Suki Rae before the wedding in order to prepare the ceremony. She asked us about our background, our family, our hobbies so she understood what we wanted for the ... Read more ceremony. We met 3 hours before the ceremony so we could rehearse to avoid surprises. she was really professional. We are glad that Rev. Suki Rae was our officiant. Everything went fine and we have now great memories about that day.