Rev. Timothy Birdsall

Corning, IA · View map

About Rev. Timothy Birdsall

I am an Ordained, Non-Denominational Minister with American Marriage Ministries, able to legally solemnize marriages in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. I truly believe in the sanctity of the marriage institution, and I became ordained in December, 2012, when some close friends asked me to marry them. From there, I started on the path of a fun, and very personal, ministry, and decided I would continue to help others, whenever possible, to fulfill their desire to be legally wed. Traditional vows, writing your own vows, formal, casual, meticulously planned, impromptu, theme weddings, I welcome them all! Bikers, to Cowboys, to Soldiers, to Rednecks, to LGBT, I will consult with the couple, as often as they need, to make their special day the best it can be! I will include a personalized Marriage Certificate (8 designs) or Vow Renewal Certificate (1 design), suitable for framing, at no extra charge. I pride myself in being professional, responsive, and flexible to your needs. Please contact me for availability, and to discuss rates, as they vary per service provided.

11 Reviews for Rev. Timothy Birdsall

11 Rev. Timothy Birdsall Reviews

A
Amber

Married on 09/17/2016

We cannot say enough good things about Tim! He went above and beyond to make our wedding ceremony so special! He was professional and very flexible with our meeting times and was always available for ... Read more any questions we had. His enthusiasm and caring heart made the planning and preparations so much easier! Thanks again for everything Tim!

K
Kelsey

Married on 08/06/2016

Tim was always easy to get ahold of and made the ceremony piece unique to us. We were very lucky to have found someone who is passionate about what they do. We couldn't have been any happier with our ... Read more wedding day. Thanks for everything, Tim!

L
Larissa

Married on 03/04/2016

Tim was a great person to work with. He was always professional and making sure that my husband and I were satisfied. He went above and beyond to make our big day perfect. Read more Tim was a great person to work with. He was always professional and making sure that my husband and I were satisfied. He went above and beyond to make our big day perfect.