Rev. Vikki Tippins - Austin's Awesome Wedding Officiant

Round Rock, TX · View map

About Rev. Vikki Tippins - Austin's Awesome Wedding Officiant

Vikki@ReverendVikki.com

512.552.4951

Hello! And congratulations on finding the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. My name is Reverend Vikki, and I am a non-denominational Wedding Officiant based in Austin, Texas. For the last four years, I have created completely personalized weddings, vow renewals and commitment ceremonies for awesome couples from all over the country, choosing to *marry in the Central Texas area. Every ceremony is designed to tell the unique love story of one specific couple, and can include almost any element the couple might like. Couple that flexibility with my commitment to respect your unique perspective on love and marriage, and you’ll understand why I can guarantee that just like the couples I marry, no two ceremonies are exactly alike.

Whether you consider yourselves traditional or non-traditional; whether your personalities are quiet and reserved, or you've "never met a stranger;" whether you are religious, spiritual or none of the above. Your wedding ceremony should be an exact reflection of YOU - both as a couple and as individuals. From romantic and traditional to fun and unique, tell me the tone you want to set for your wedding day, and we’ll work together to create your perfect ceremony.

A handful of close friends and family, a lavish formal affair, or a quiet, private moment between the two of you… No matter the size of your guest list or the type of venue you choose, you will be treated with a kind, warm, professional attitude, designed to put you at ease. Every couple deserves a beautiful, memorable wedding ceremony, and I am commited to helping you have that experience. But don't take my word for it! Just read some of my reviews, and let my couples tell you!

No matter if your wedding or commitment ceremony is big or small, indoor or outdoor, in a big, gorgeous venue, or a small, gorgeous nature spot, you can include special touches to make the ceremony your own. Include a hand fasting, a sand ceremony, a ring warming, jumping the broom, a wine box, calling the directions, lighting the unity candle, or any other cultural addition. Take a look at some of the different types of ceremonies I've officiated in the past, and then contact me to discuss creating your own perfect day!

*To be legally married in Texas, you must obtain your marriage license from a Texas county clerk's office a minimum of three days, and a maximum of thirty days, before the date you wish to be married. Shortened waiting periods may be available for military persons about to deploy. Check with your county clerk for specific details.

46 Reviews for Rev. Vikki Tippins - Austin's Awesome Wedding Officiant

46 Rev. Vikki Tippins - Austin's Awesome Wedding Officiant Reviews

Tish & Marrie
Tish & Marrie

Married on 05/26/2018

Wow! Is where I will start with this amazing woman! From the start Rev. Vikki was loving, caring, and most of all genuine! She had the kindest most infectious spirit! We truly appreciate the time she ... Read more took to get to know us including helping us cope with a loved one not wanting to attend our same sex marriage. Her insight and advice brought solace and allowed us to move forward with a sense of peace. Rev. Vikki’s professionalism exuded as she walked through our rehearsal and again during our ceremony. As she spoke at our ceremony it was most certainly clear that she took the time to cater to us personally as individuals and as a united couple. It was beautiful! Our family and friends have continued to ask us questions like “how long have we known her” or just make simple statements complimenting and saying just how wonderfully amazing she was!! We truly appreciate her and would recommend her to anyone looking for that personal touch on their special day! Thank you Rev. Vikki, we’ll never forget you. Marrie & Tish

W
Will

Married on 10/01/2016

Vikki is the best that you could ever hope for. She's knowledgable, kind, friendly, and will be there for you every single step of the way. My now wife and I we're having some difficulties getting our ... Read more vows just right, and Vikki was indispensable. She's always just a phone call away, any time of day. To pass on Vikki would truly be to pass on the embodiment of grace.

E
ebony

Married on 08/13/2016

Reverend Tippins was the absolute best! We are so grateful to her for the time and effort she put in to make our ceremony so beautiful and special. 2 weeks later and our guest are still raving about ... Read more how awesome and moving she was. Everyone thought that she was a friend of the family because she took the time to get to know us and our love story. Our ceremony was truly one of a kind. You won't regret booking her as your officiant! She is very prompt with any request and is such a sweetheart!!