Rev. Vince Tango

Denver, CO · View map

About Rev. Vince Tango

Congratulations! Your wedding is a time to celebrate your relationship and your ceremony marks a joyful start to your life together.

You will have a ceremony that is distinctive, meaningful, and represents your love story, officiated by someone offering special attention and advice from many years of experience. I'll help you clarify what you want in your ceremony. You will be surprised how many options you have!

My approach is to highlight who you are as a couple and incorporate the words and traditions that resonate with you. My expertise includes thinking through the logistics of your ceremony, coordinating timelines, guiding you with preparing your vows, ring exchanges, rituals, and readings. I specialize in personalized ceremonies and tailored marriage preparation.

Visit my website for more details. , vince@vincetangoweddings.com, 720-443-1070

45 Reviews for Rev. Vince Tango

45 Rev. Vince Tango Reviews

J
John

Married on 05/03/2018

Rev. Vince Tango was an outstanding officiant, and I can't recommend him highly enough. He put us at ease during the first meeting and he really took the time to get to know Paul and I. I could ... Read more instantly get a sense of the care and compassion that Vince has for his work, and it shined through when he officiated our ceremony. He helped relieve the stress of a short-notice wedding, which wouldn't have been possible without him. The ring warming ceremony was the highlight of our event, and won rave reviews from all of our guests. It created a close-knit feel to the wedding, and you could really feel the love in the room. This ceremony was recommended by Vince and it highlights the skill in which he conducts his ministry! Vince is a true professional and he knew what we needed even before we did. He was able to incorporate both mine and my husband's personality into the ceremony while keeping the traditional wedding elements. Simply put, we trusted Vince with one of the most significant events of our lives, and he absolutely exceeded expectations!

K
Kaitlin

Married on 08/06/2016

Vince was the perfect Officiant for our Wedding! From our very first meeting one year before our wedding, to our actual wedding day, Vince was amazing. Not only is he a great guy, but he is ... Read more spectacular at what he does. Our Ceremony was so personable and special and we couldn't have imagined it any other way. We have made a great friend out of Vince and would recommend his services to ANYONE looking for an Officiant for their wedding.

J
Joe

Married on 06/25/2016

Where do I start? Vince is phenomenal. He was so much more than the officiant at our wedding. When we first found Vince we started our relationship with him through pre-marital classes. We was so easy ... Read more to work with and really helped us not only prepare for marriage, but also grow our relationship into a strong foundation that we both feel has prepared us for all life will bring to us. He is extremely personable, understanding, well-spoken, kind, smart, and supportive. The classes themselves we worth working with Vince on alone. For the wedding he was incredible. Our wedding planner at our venue was not the best and wasn't quite organized enough for the ceremony. Luckily, we had Vince. He honestly saved the day. He immediately understood what needed to be done, where people needed to go, how things should be run, etc. We stepped up and helped take control of the situation and ultimately was the primary factor for helping us have the perfect ceremony. As far as his rating goes, if it was possible to rate him better than 5 out of 5 we would do it! All five of the ratings he knocked out of the park and then some. He was very organized, extremely prepared, and professional at both the wedding and throughout our pre-marital classes. He was very flexible anytime we had a time conflict and the value of his services is incredible. We would recommend Rev. Vince Tango to anyone who is looking for an officiant or relationship counseling. He is incredible to work with and most importantly he truly cares about the people he is helping and has a passion for what he does. Bottom line.... GO WITH VINCE!!!!