Revel & Company Events LLC

New Orleans, LA · View map · Visit website

About Revel & Company Events LLC

Revel & Company Events LLC is an event design and planning company located in the city of New Orleans, but love destination events. Our goal is to provide each couple the guidance they need to create a smooth planning process, resulting in a memorable event for you and your loved ones. With years of experience from New Orleans to the Emerald Coast Beaches of Florida, you can create the perfect destination wedding!

Whatever type of wedding you envision, Revel & Company Events LLC is there to help make your wedding day unforgettable. Work with their talented team to create a customized event down to the smallest detail. They offer the following services:

• Month-of-coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals/ preferred vendors
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Budget analysis and cost effective recommendations

12 Reviews for Revel & Company Events LLC

12 Revel & Company Events LLC Reviews

C
Featured
Claire

Married on 12/21/2018

The Best Planner!

Hiring Donna was the best decision we made during the planning process. She helped my wedding day vision come to life. She was so hard working and enthusiastic! I had booked most clients on my own and ... Read more Donna was great at organizing them all for the month/ day of. She was friendly, genuine, and eager to help our wedding come together.

Paula
Paula Thom Murphy

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Donna gives good, well thought out advice and suggestions based on valuable experience from having planned events, especially in the New Orleans area. Skilled at communication and diplomacy, she is ... Read more trustworthy and a pleasure to work with! I would hire Donna again and again!

Catherine
Catherine

Married on 02/23/2019

The Best planner ever

I’m not sure how to even properly express how amazing Donna was. Without her, my destination wedding would not have been as flawless as it was. She ran everything, thought about things ahead of time, ... Read more and responded to all my random thoughts and inquiries at all hours of the day/night. Throughout the year long planning process, Donna morphed from my “wedding planner” into my friend. We chatted daily about life and she became a confidant. She handled business though. Sometimes that required tempering my expectations and other times that included her figuring out how to get something done within the budget I had. Heck, sometimes that included her reminding ME of my budget! Lol. She was way more than I had expected when I hired her. She went over and above and ran my welcome party aNd attended the next day “trash the dress” session with me because I felt more comfortable with her there making sure things ran smoothly. One of my regrets is that I never got a picture of her and I from my big day. She was as much a guest as she was a planner. Do yourself a favor and call Donna. She was fair, professional, and freakin’ wonderful!