Reveled Events & Design

Towaco, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Reveled Events & Design

Reveled Events & Design is a wedding planning business based in Towaco, New Jersey, that also serves the Northern New Jersey areas. Yasemin Hakimi, who is the owner of the business, was inspired to enter the wedding planning industry after suffering from an extremely disorganized and stressful wedding planning experience. Yasemin gained a great deal of experience in the industry working with hotels and planning different ethnic wedding celebrations. Now, her business specializes in delivering personalized planning services that make planning any kind of wedding enjoyable.

Reveled Events & Design can offer minimal planning services all the way up to full-service coordination and design. The full-service option takes care of every wedding planning detail. Other packages invite couples to work with them on handling some of their needs like working with the venue’s in-house coordinator while Yasemin works with the style details like florals and calligraphy. Day-of coordination options are also available, and couples are more than welcome to create a custom package to perfectly suit their needs. Other services include:

• Budget analysis

J
Johanny Witkowski

Getting married on 06/06/2020

Engagement Party

Yasemin is absolutely wonderful. Words can’t describe what a memorable, pleasurable and hoe perfect of an experience she made our wedding planning experience! From start to finish, Yasemin offered her ... Read more expertise and guidance and was with me every step of the way. I was able to enjoy my engagement party without any stress and for that I am forever grateful! I can’t wait to work with Yasemin again on our upcoming wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking wedding/party planning needs!

M
M Arcs

Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic!

Working with Yasemin from Reveled Events & Design was awesome. She has such an eye for detail and made our day picture perfect. Can’t wait to work with her again! Read more Working with Yasemin from Reveled Events & Design was awesome. She has such an eye for detail and made our day picture perfect. Can’t wait to work with her again!

A
Amy Crane

Married on 07/27/2018

Excellent Experience and Service!

My event was everything I imagined it would be and more thanks to Reveled E&D! The team put in extensive time and hard work as well as creative ideas to make sure my vision came to life while keeping ... Read more the whole process as stress-free as possible. I had such a wonderful and pleasant experience and would definitely use them for future events!