Reveled Events & Design

Towaco, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Reveled Events & Design

Reveled Events & Design is a wedding planning business based in Towaco, New Jersey, that also serves the Northern New Jersey areas. Yasemin Hakimi, who is the owner of the business, was inspired to enter the wedding planning industry after suffering from an extremely disorganized and stressful wedding planning experience. Yasemin gained a great deal of experience in the industry working with hotels and planning different ethnic wedding celebrations. Now, her business specializes in delivering personalized planning services that make planning any kind of wedding enjoyable.

Reveled Events & Design can offer minimal planning services all the way up to full-service coordination and design. The full-service option takes care of every wedding planning detail. Other packages invite couples to work with them on handling some of their needs like working with the venue’s in-house coordinator while Yasemin works with the style details like florals and calligraphy. Day-of coordination options are also available, and couples are more than welcome to create a custom package to perfectly suit their needs. Other services include:

• Budget analysis

Carla
Carla Pants

Getting married on 10/17/2020

An Angel!!

I met Yasemin while I was walking around a bridal expo, completely overwhelmed. I think she noticed the fear in my face and pulled me aside just to talk. We immediately clicked! I am so grateful for ... Read more her. I was lost in the whole wedding process (what to do, what to expect, etc). She has put my mind at ease throughout every step of the way! She’s been absolutely fantastic with finding vendors and negotiating so we can stay within our budget! I am so happy she pulled me aside that day and I know come our wedding day (October 17, 2020) everything will go smoothly because she’ll be there, overlooking even the smallest of details!

J
Johanny Witkowski

Getting married on 06/06/2020

Engagement Party

Yasemin is absolutely wonderful. Words can’t describe what a memorable, pleasurable and hoe perfect of an experience she made our wedding planning experience! From start to finish, Yasemin offered her ... Read more expertise and guidance and was with me every step of the way. I was able to enjoy my engagement party without any stress and for that I am forever grateful! I can’t wait to work with Yasemin again on our upcoming wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking wedding/party planning needs!

Olivia
Olivia Holland

Married on 06/22/2019

So grateful for yasemin!

Where do I begin! Yasemin was such a life saver before and during our wedding day - hands down one of the best investments we made to make it the greatest day of our lives. Yasemin and I first met ... Read more about 2 months prior to my wedding day since I hired her specifically for day of coordination and we spoke for 2 hours plus. Yasemin wanted to know every detail of our upcoming day so that she could ensure all of those details went according to plan and that it was all perfectly executed. She also took the time to get to know me and who I was and what I liked and how my now husband and I met - an important yet not so common attribute! From then on Yasemin was present at all of the vendor meetings, helping to reach out to them whenever we needed to get something done, and making sure everyone was on the same page in terms of timeline, details, etc. She also helped to organize my massive and complicated family the night before at the rehearsal dinner and the day of the wedding for all of the photos and more! A feat that not many people could do! All in all I am so grateful that I found Yasemin - everyone raved about her and her work and we would recommend her highly to anyone interested in wedding planning services. Best investment you will make!