Reverend Camille DeLise

Venice, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Reverend Camille DeLise

Reverend Camille DeLise is a wedding day officiant in Venice, Florida, who has more than 25 years of experience. Specializing in romantic and unique weddings, she also is an interfaith minister, and she’s been part of weddings in Canada and on the east coast of the United States. Reverend Camille DeLise encourages clients to do some soul-searching to pinpoint why they chose to marry their better half. She will personalize the ceremony to meet each client’s specific needs, and she’ll help those clients put together meaningful vows as well as make the best selections for readings, songs, and more.

Reverend Camille DeLise wants clients to rejoice in their love on their special day, and her hope is that those who are present also get a good idea of the love between the two people.

Areas Covered

Reverend Camille DeLise will book weddings outside of Florida: If you’re in the Long Beach, New York, area, she would be happy to officiate your wedding.

56 Reviews for Reverend Camille DeLise

56 Reverend Camille DeLise Reviews

P
Featured
patrick

Married on 03/18/2017

Reverend Camille is wonderful and we feel so blessed to have had her officiate our wedding! Reverend Camille felt like a good friend from the first time we spoke with her and made us feel so ... Read more comfortable throughout the entire planning process. The communication during the planning process was so thorough (we spoke by phone, facetime, and emailed multiple times). Rev. Camille always made herself available and responded to all of our questions. We didn’t meet until the day of the wedding, but she made the entire process so smooth and calming. We loved her sense of humor and appreciated all of her patience working with us as we figured out the specifics of the ceremony. We really couldn’t have dreamed of finding someone as perfect as Rev. Camille to officiate our wedding - especially from out-of state. She really helped us find the right balance between religious and “spiritual”, meaningful and light-hearted… and made our day so memorable, personalized, and warm for everyone. All of our family and friends commented on what a beautiful service it was! On top of it all, David took beautiful photos of the ceremony and we couldn’t be happier with all of them. We will cherish the moments he captured for a lifetime. We loved having Camille and David’s positivity and warmth with us during our wedding ceremony. Rev. Camille was beyond 5 stars - but that’s the highest on this scale! Thank you for making our day so special.

M
Mallory

Married on 05/27/2017

Camille did such an amazing job. We got married in Saratoga and I was nervous about choosing an officiant who we wouldn't meet until the week of our wedding. But we communicated through FaceTime, ... Read more emails, and phone calls. I really feel like she understood us as a couple and independently. She really cared about making our ceremony personal and it really did explain who we were as a couple. A few weeks before the wedding, she sent us the wedding draft that she was going to read at the wedding. I read it out loud to my now husband. While reading it, I had to stop a few times because I was crying so hard. She worded it so perfectly that I couldn't believe she was able to sum up our relationship. I am so happy we chose her. Then, we were trying to find a way to do something extra with our wedding besides the sand, or tying the ropes, but we knew that wasn't us. Camille suggested getting a "mystery box", which was a wine box that we'd place letter in and now open until our 1 year anniversary. We'd open the bottle of wine and open the letters and read them to each other on our 1st wedding anniversary.

T
Tim

Married on 05/20/2017

Rev C was absolutely amazing! She made our day very special and we will never forget it. I am very thankful we chose such an amazing person to officiate our ceremony! Read more Rev C was absolutely amazing!!!! She made our day very special and we will never forget it. I am very thankful we chose such an amazing person to officiate our ceremony!