Reverend Dr. Jeff Flynn

Meriden, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Reverend Dr. Jeff Flynn

Reverend Dr. Jeff Flynn is a wedding officiant in Meriden, Connecticut. Dr. Flynn is an ordained interfaith minister that creates customized wedding ceremonies and creates warm and enjoyable occasions. Dr. Flynn has a master of divinity and a doctor of philosophy, divinity, theology, and biblical studies. He is also a certified pastoral, marriage and family counselor.

Reverend Dr. Jeff Flynn can officiate large celebrations, small ceremonies and elopements. He can officiate different types of weddings including non-religious, interfaith and single religion. He gets to know you and your future spouse so your ceremony is personal and reflects your love story. Dr. Flynn also offers pre-marital counseling sessions before your wedding day and marriage counseling after your bid day.

31 Reviews for Reverend Dr. Jeff Flynn

31 Reverend Dr. Jeff Flynn Reviews

Brittany
Featured
Brittany

Married on 10/27/2018

Professional and Exceptional

Rev Dr. Jeff Flynn exceeded our expectations. For me the ceremony was the most important part of the day. I mean without an officiant how can you get married? Rev Dr. Jeff met up with us before we ... Read more decided to choose him and brought a few different binders with helpful examples of readings and different ceremony ideas. we felt very comfortable with him from the start. Rev. Dr. Jeff Flynn was so easy to communicate with and helped provide us with beautiful ceremony material. He was early, professional and produced a wonderful ceremony. on top of all of that he was very affordable. I could not be happier with the choice that we made. I will remember our ceremony forever. Thank you Rev Dr. Jeff Flynn.!

D
Dana

Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent Wedding Officiant

Very pleasant experience! I couldn’t have asked for a better officiant, and my guests loved him too! Read more Very pleasant experience! I couldn’t have asked for a better officiant, and my guests loved him too!

J
Jessica

Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely perfect!

My fiancé and I were left in bind to find an officiant very last minute for our wedding. I contacted Rev. Dr, Jeff with just a month to go and he was completely understanding and helpful from the ... Read more first moment we spoke. He gave us tons of options to work with to create our wedding ceremony exactly the way we wanted it. We couldn’t have asked for a better person to have helped us and guided us with this experience! We would both highly recommend him to anyone who asks! You can’t find anyone better!