Reverend Edwin Valentine

Tacoma, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Reverend Edwin Valentine

Reverend Edwin Valentine is a Tacoma, Washington-based wedding officiant. The Reverend Edwin understands the beauty and significance behind tethering your life to another. By helping you craft thoughtful vows and assisting you in portraying your innermost feelings throughout your ceremony, the Reverend Edwin guarantees a wedding ceremony that you and your loved ones will smile back on for years to come. From non-denominational services to religious weddings and non-religious wedding alike, the officiant is happy to design a ceremony that perfectly reflects you.

Reverend Edwin Valentine offers a variety of wedding day services. Whether you envision a simple civil union or an elaborate, traditional ceremony, the officiant is happy to work with your vision. His services include:

• Civil union

M
Featured
Matthew

Married on 08/13/2011

Reverend Valentine was very flexible and was willing to get down into a creek bed to provide my wife and I the wedding of our dreams. He was always very responsive when contacted both by phone and ... Read more e-mail. He provided his services at a reasonable price. I highly suggest anyone who gets married in the Sea-Tac area give him a call.

M
Michelle

Married on 04/28/2019

Made our day!

Reverend Valentine was so awesome to work with! He truly made our ceremony so special! He’s calm, professional, and he is there every step of the way to ensure you get what you want. He can cater to ... Read more to many couples needs! Our family really enjoyed his presence abd I would recommend him to any couple hiring someone, but hoping to have a more personal touch.

C
Cheryl

Married on 08/25/2018

He helped us write our vows which was extremely helpful. Very nice, responsive and professional. I would definitely recommend him. Read more He helped us write our vows which was extremely helpful. Very nice, responsive and professional. I would definitely recommend him.