Reverend Janet Miller

Las Vegas, NV · View map

About Reverend Janet Miller

Reverend Janet Miller is a wedding officiant that serves couples in Las Vegas, Nevada. Reveren Janet is all about love. She is so happy to be able to join two people together in a lifelong commitment. She believes that all love is love and will perform a commitment ceremony for anyone. Janet has 16 years of experience and has performed thousands of weddings in Las Vegas.

Reverend Janet Miller can perform ceremonies for a variety of religious affiliations, such as Baptist, Jewish, no denomination, and Unitarian, among many others. Couples will be thrilled with their ceremony when they hire Janet, as she is just as passionate as you are to be sharing in the most joyous day in your life. As every couple is unique, Reverend Janet will work to bring you a ceremony that is personal to you.

59 Reviews for Reverend Janet Miller

59 Reverend Janet Miller Reviews

A
Featured
Andrea

Married on 06/03/2017

We had Reverend Janet Miller officiate our weddibg at the Luxor Hotel chapel. Not only did she pronounce my name correctly (something that is a rarity in my life), she preformed a beautiful ceremony ... Read more which our guests all commented on. The vows she had for us were perfect. So much so I asked the Luxor if they could contact her so I could have a copy. After some email conolication Janet even took the time to contact me personally and ensure I received a copy of my vows that I requested. I am so grateful for the part she played in our Beautiful wedding.

P
Pavel Vl

Married on 01/17/2019

Janet made our wedding a truly amazing experience

Janet guided us and performed our ceremony in Vegas and we are super happy with every aspect of it. We streamed the whole thing online and it was really nice of hers to take the extra time to explain ... Read more everything. She was very punctual and also is genuinely a very accurate and nice person. We highly recommend her.

J
Julie Vishney

Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful ceremony!

Janet performed a beautiful and sweet wedding ceremony for my niece and her fiancé. She’s one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I would highly recommend hiring Janet you will not be ... Read more disappointed!