Reverend Jennifer Miller

· View map · Visit website

About Reverend Jennifer Miller

Local to Franklin, Wisconsin, Reverend Jennifer Miller specializes in arranging and administering wedding ceremonies throughout southeastern Wisconsin. As a degreed theologian with years of officiating experience, Reverend Jennifer Miller is dedicated to crafting stress-free customized wedding ceremonies fully reflective of the love and unique relationship you and your partner share.

Reverend Jennifer Miller serves interfaith and non-religious wedding ceremonies, rehearsals, civil unions, and vow renewals. She is also happy to serve destination weddings in any national location. A complimentary initial consultation is always provided to potential clients to discuss your wedding vision and Reverend Jennifer Miller’s approach to the officiating process. While simple ceremony package options are available, her elite custom wedding package covers the cost of ceremony planning, unlimited consultations, wedding rehearsal coverage, travel fees, license filing, and a keepsake marriage certificate. For couples still early in the wedding planning stages, Reverend Jennifer Miller can provide location and vendor suggestions upon request. Pre and post-marital skill building classes are also available for interested couples.

43 Reviews for Reverend Jennifer Miller

43 Reverend Jennifer Miller Reviews

J
Featured
Jamie

Married on 09/22/2012

Rev. Jennifer was awesome to work with. She really took the time to get to know us and personalized our ceremony just perfectly. I have never heard so many people rave about a wedding ceremony! Rev. ... Read more Rev. Jennifer made our day amazing and everyone had such great things to say about her also. I would also recommend the couples classes - my fiancé and I had been together for over 6 years but we still learned a lot through the classes. It also provided a good way for Rev. Jennifer to get to know us. She was flexible, and all her suggestions were great. I highly, highly recommend her services!!!

Lisa
Lisa

Married on 08/24/2019

Personable and Professional

Jennifer Miller is wonderful. We were married on 8/24/19. My wedding ceremony was perfect for me and my husband. Jennifer takes time to get to know the couple. Our ceremony was fun, serious and ... Read more totally reflected us. Jennifer is responsive and prompt with correspondence. She is the best!

D
Dani

Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful!

Reverend Miller did such an amazing job. After our ceremony all of our guests were raving about how wonderful she was. She made our ceremony so personalized, and even mentioned our dogs which was very ... Read more special for us. We weren't sure what we wanted to do for our unity ceremony and she recommended a wine ceremony which was perfect for us. She really did such a wonderful job and we loved having her marry us!