Reverend Ron Sheppard

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Reverend Ron Sheppard

Reverend Ron Sheppard is an interfaith minister and wedding officiant in New York City. Reverend Sheppard’s experience, jovial demeanor, and caring nature make him a perfect officiant for couples who want an intimate and unique wedding ceremony. Whether you're planning a traditional wedding or a more contemporary ceremony, Reverend Ron Sheppard will lead you on the right path to creating a ceremony that’s right for you.

Experience
Reverend Sheppard was licensed and ordained by the Interfaith Minister from the All Faiths Seminary International in 2009. Since then, he has married over 180 couples. Reverend Sheppard has experience with weddings of all faiths, as well as secular ceremonies.

Known as the “Reverend of Central Park,” Reverend Sheppard has spent many years bringing joy to couples all across New York City. He performs religious, non-religious and interfaith marriages, as well as civil unions and even vow renewals. Reverend Sheppard is happy to marry same-sex couples, too! He offers to counsel the couple if they choose..

48 Reviews for Reverend Ron Sheppard

48 Reverend Ron Sheppard Reviews

B
Featured
Bliss

Married on 09/06/2015

I got married on the rooftop and terrace of the Peninsula Hotel on 5th Avenue - I have VERY high standards of perfection (to say the least) and Ron far exceeded my expectations. I like to say I am a ... Read more a southern belle, perfectionist, type-A personality who (admittedly) could be a bit of a bridezilla while planning my nuptials from afar, and that's why I feel so strongly about the overall support I received from Ron. I am a recruiter and interview individuals professionally by trade, so I pride myself on the fact that I found the BEST officiant in New York/the east coast to facilitate my wedding. Thank goodness I had Reverend Ron Sheppard to guide me through the process. Ron was absolutely fantastic, hopping on calls months in advance to discuss what I was looking for in my ideal ceremony, and staying in touch (because I was needy) beforehand. Ron arrived early the day of the wedding and delivered a fantastic ceremony that my guests STILL rave about! "Where did you find him?" They said, some even connecting with Ron following the ceremony to get to know him better/recommend him to friends and family. He truly was the best officiate I could have asked for, and it I haven't made it clear already, I demand perfection. Ron has stayed in touch with us following the ceremony, I feel like he's a family friend at this point! That makes our special day and the memories made last forever, he wasn't just a one time officiant, he is really passionate about his work and it shows. :) Look no further bride-to-be, Ron is the easiest decision you will make in your planning process. Bliss

B
Brooke Riley

Married on 06/20/2019

Wonderful officiant!

Reverend Ron did such a great job officiating our wedding. Reverend Ron sent us a list of questions before the ceremony to get to know us and our love story. He did an amazing job putting our answers ... Read more into the ceremony. I highly recommend him! Thank you reverend Ron for making our day extra special!

A
Aurelia

Married on 05/04/2019

Highly Recommend!

Ron was very easy to work with, provided ideas for our ceremony while being receptive to ours, and always professional. He always arrives early, and he brings some humor and lighthearted to the ... Read more ceremony. He was a great fit for us!