Reverend Ronald Z. Sayed

Stateline, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About Reverend Ronald Z. Sayed

Reverend Ronald Z. Sayed is a licensed wedding officiant in Lake Tahoe, Reno and the Carson Valley. He adapts to your style while offering his expertise and guidance. This non-denominational officiant’s 30 years of experience will create a professional and attentive experience from your first contact to your special day. Please advise Reverend Sayed of your date, time and location upon contact so he may better assist you.

Throughout Revered Ronald Z. Sayed’s experiences, he has officiated weddings of various cultural and family traditions. He is able to draw upon his experience to integrate your unique background, personalities, relationship and style into the ceremony. This wedding officiant offers his expertise for rehearsals, vow renewals, civil unions, non-religious, single religion and interfaith ceremonies. Reverend Ronald Z. Sayed’s understanding of diverse backgrounds will aid in helping you create a personalized ceremony guided by his calm, compassionate and patient manner. His goal is to help you create a ceremony that is perfect for the two of you.

23 Reviews for Reverend Ronald Z. Sayed

23 Reverend Ronald Z. Sayed Reviews

N
Featured
Nellie

Married on 09/12/2018

Reverend Ron was extremely responsive from the beginning. He was warm and flexible, truly wanting to make our wedding day a memorable one. He even picked me a wildflower bouquet when he realized I ... Read more didn't have one of my own. His energy was infectious and his officiating was personalized. I would highly recommend him if you are getting married in the Tahoe/Kirkwood area. We are so glad we went with him as he really added to our perfect day!

Janessa
Janessa Buenrostro and Kenneth Co

Getting married on 08/02/2019

Just what we are looking for

It was great meeting with Rev. Ron! He made us feel comfortable, went over the details of the ceremony and even suggested a sand ceremony to join our blended family. We look forward to him marrying us ... Read more this summer!

Samath
Samath Morse

Married on 06/22/2019

Reverand Ron was so friendly

Rev Ron made us felt comfortable and at ease. He has a great sense of humor. On my wedding day, Rev Ron fixed my brother's tie, who was going to be walking me down the aisle. And he also pinned the ... Read more boutonnieres on for my husband and all the groomsmen. I highly recommend Rev Ron to friends and family.