Reverend Steven P. Miller

Megan
Megan

Married on 12/02/2018

A ceremony for us

Steve and his wife, JR performed our wedding ceremony in December and it was wonderful. We had an original meeting to start getting an idea of what we were looking for in our ceremony. We had a ... Read more general idea of what we wanted, and they had plenty of experience and suggestions to add to the mix. JR had each of us fill out a questionnaire so they could get to know us as individuals and as a couple. Using that, they tailored the ceremony to us and included all the aspects we had asked for. The ceremony was lovely and very personal to both myself and my husband. Steve even covered for me nicely when I forgot my vows in the dressing room – almost no one in the audience noticed. One of our guests told me, “I’ve never met you before, but after the ceremony, I feel like I know both you and Thomas very well.” I was so pleased at how well everything went and we are so grateful to both Steve and JR for helping make our day perfect.

T
Thomas Burgess

Married on 12/02/2018

An amazing officiant who really explained the story of our love and made our wedding day great!

Steven and JR gave us the wedding we wanted without ever making us feel pressured but rather the opposite. They were warm welcoming and where probably the easiest part of getting our wedding to come ... Read more together. Simple and insightful questions lead to a ceremony that was truly about my wife and I. Our wedding was a whirlwhind ok joy, excitment, and nerves. However when steve started to speak it was like knowing the most I.plrtant part where we shared our love and moment with our family was going to be perfect. I coudlnt have asked for a better person to officiate our wedding. One of a kind experince from a great person, friend, and officiant. Thank you both so much for being a perfect part to an amazing day!

L
Lisa

Married on 11/17/2018

Salt of the earth couple , the Reverend & his wife. Highly recommend them to officiate your wedding. Consummate professional service, down to earth .

I’m glad we stumbled upon Reverend Steve & wife JR. Salt of the earth, friendly , patient , responsive. They tailor the ceremony personally towards the bride and grooms personalities, experiences & ... Read more memories. It’s personal , warm & engaging and a touch of humor to boot! They helped keep us on point and kept the flow going when we were nervous and distracted, as weddings can be!! We loved them. I received many compliments from wedding guests as well in regards to the ceremony. So thankful & blessed Reverend Steve officiated my daughter’s wedding. If you want soebisl kne of a kind , reach out to him!! Worth the cost!! MOB Lisa Rizzo Venue : The Loft