Reverend T. S. Deacon Economos

Danvers, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Reverend T. S. Deacon Economos

Reverend T. S. Deacon Economos is a wedding officiant based in Danvers, Massachusetts. As a non-denominational minister and Registered Officiant for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, he specializes in creating memorable, customized wedding ceremonies for couples in love. Reverend Economos wants to reflect the unique love couples share, while also representing their special traditions, cultural, and spiritual backgrounds.

Reverend T. S. Deacon Economos’s wedding officiant services extend beyond simply wedding day vows. He is happy to rekindle commitment with vow renewals, and performs wedding services for civil unions, religious, and non-religious ceremonies. He will guide you on the road to your wedding day, with counseling and help in writing customized vows, creating an atmosphere of acceptance and love as he brings two families together.

43 Reviews for Reverend T. S. Deacon Economos

43 Reverend T. S. Deacon Economos Reviews

G
Featured
Greg

Married on 09/15/2013

Deacon is absolutely incredible. I own a wedding photography studio in Boston and have seen hundreds of ceremonies performed over the past few years. When it came time to choose an officiant for my ... Read more own wedding, I knew Deacon would be perfect. We scheduled a time to meet and my then fiancé also loved Deacons personality, style and kindness. Deacon traveled to Martha's Vineyard not only for our Sunday wedding but agreed to arrive a day early- on Saturday to do a rehearsal ceremony. We didn't have money in our budget for a personal wedding coordinator (only the wedding lady at the hotel-who was amazing but isn't allowed to leave the hotel property). Our ceremony was off hotel property down on the beach at Edgartown Lighthouse. Deacon was VERY helpful in organizing the entire ceremony and making sure everything went down smooth-he was awesome!!! Besides all the extra stuff he helped out with, he is an incredible efficient. He really made us feel comfortable and walked us thru the steps of writing vows. He worked with us each individually to write and submit our vows before our wedding. He printed them on really nice cards and had them ready for us on wedding day:) He is totally open to anything you might want to do and also has wonderful suggestions if you need ideas. We both felt he truly cared very much about us as a couple and getting to know us. We received so many compliments on our ceremony and how special it was. As a photographer who has worked worth Deacon before my own wedding I can also say he is super cool and easy to work with as a vendor. Deacon is on my preferred vendor list at http://www.gregbrett.com and I will continue to refer all of my clients to him. Thanks Deacon!

J
Julia

Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding officiant

Deacon was great. Extremely responsive and professional. We met with him and he laid out his “best hits”. We modified them slightly but overall were really happy with his approach. Extra kudos - he ... Read more he actually fell and injured himself pretty badly right before the ceremony. To his credit he pushed through and completed the ceremony. He knew it was a big day for us and we are really appreciative of his extra effort. Would definetly recommend.

K
Kirsten

Married on 09/28/2018

Choose Deacon!

Deacon was our officiant at our wedding at Hammond Castle on 9/28/18. He did a wonderful job with the ceremony, made my husband and I feel at ease thought the process, and was very organized during ... Read more the weeks before/after the wedding with paperwork, etc. We met with him in person once prior to the wedding, then he led our rehearsal the night before the wedding. We will certainly recommend him to our friends and family. Thank you for everything, Deacon!!