Revolution DJs

Eliot, ME · View map

About Revolution DJs

Revolution is a BREATH OF FRESH AIR for those couples who seek a DJ that is authentic, articulate and who can rock the dance floor like you've never before seen at a wedding! Seriously, if you place considerable value on the PARTY component of your wedding reception (and let's face it, your guests will want an awesome party!) you will not find another firm like ours in Maine or New Hampshire. Our DJs are MASTERS at reading a crowd and knowing where to go (or not to go) with the music at any given point during your event. The ability to read a crowd is in the DNA of a great DJ and we employ only those who naturally possess this trait. You might say we have an innate sense for how to throw a party where people of all ages are engaged and have an absolute blast. It's true what they say, that the DJ you choose will make or break your event. Our reputation among industry professionals is exceptional. Vendors recommend us because of our professionalism, organizational skills and ease to work with. And because we truly are masters of our craft. Former clients tell their friends about us because we deliver on our promise of throwing the best wedding party ever. So give us a shout today to arrange for a free consultation. We believe you'll be glad you did.

Congratulations on your engagement. We hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,

The Revolution DJs

OTHER STYLE CONSIDERATIONS:

We are light on the microphone and let the music do most of the talking. However, when announcements and introductions are made, they are done in good taste.

Our final planning meeting with you produces a typed schedule that gets distributed to all vendors on the day of your wedding. As the central hub through which all information flows, we take our job seriously knowing that doing so will free you from hainvg to worry about whether things will happen according to plan and on time. You just show up and we do the rest!

We often double as wedding coordinator. Our laid-back demeanor, good-natured sensibility and acute organizational skills assures that your event will flow seamlessly from one element to the next.

We shy away from the typical cheesy weddings songs (unless of course you want that). We're not into playing games or teaching line dances. We don't use props or other ploys to coax people onto the dance floor. We simply read the crowd to create a flow of music that transitions seemlessly from one song to the next. And in doing so, we rock the party like you've never seen one rocked at a wedding.

There are no shortcuts here. No prefab wedding playlists. No cheese. No way! Just good music that keeps the party going all night long.

70 Reviews for Revolution DJs

70 Revolution DJs Reviews

Jane
Jane

Getting married on 12/27/2019

Jeff was amazing! He definitely kept the party going all night. Jeff was very accomodating with requests, but he was great at reading the crowd at our wedding and knowing what they would respond best ... Read more to music wise. I have had more than a few of my guests with upcoming weddings ask me for his contact information. I would highly recommend Jeff!

S
Samantha

Married on 07/27/2019

Book this man immediately. Book him ten days ago.

Can I give Jeff Erwin seven stars? Can my wife and I get married again so we can dance to Jeff's mixes? Does Jeff have mind reading device? Can Jeff just be my general, all-purpose DJ 24/7? Probably ... Read more 24/7? Probably not. But honestly, Jeff Erwin absolutely made our wedding. Guests described his performance as, "breath taking" and "LIT!" Jeff was able to mix all the crazy song requests we had, and even played songs late in the night that were a remix of the songs used during our recessional. He overflowed our dance floor. The entire BARN was filled with guests dancing. Can I go back and relive my wedding as a guest? Again, no. But you can hire Jeff Erwin and I can live vicariously through you. Beyond the music, Jeff creates the rails for your wedding agenda and keeps everything moving. He is the coordinator behind the scenes running the show. DO NOT go DIY for your DJ. It's not worth it. If you are low budget, have your wedding in your backyard and book Jeff Erwin. Do whatever it takes to book Jeff Erwin. He will define your big day.

julianne
julianne

Married on 06/22/2019

You want Jeff as your DJ at your wedding!

If you want your dance floor packed the whole night, Jeff is your guy. He reads the crowd and gets a good feel of what everyone likes. Not only did he keep everyone on the dance floor, he really helps ... Read more you plan out all the details of the reception - some things we didn't even think of he was reminding us of different common elements to the reception that we had missed ourselves. After our meeting a couple weeks before our wedding I felt so much better because Jeff knew what he was doing and helped us consider elements of the reception we had forgotten. He was also so flexible with timing getting everything planned since I was running last minute. He even took the time to get the pronunciation of all names right. Overall, a great guy and a great DJ. You won’t be disappointed.