Revolution Events

Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico · View map

About Revolution Events

Revolution Events is a design and production company that specializes in providing upscale event services in Puerto Rico. We specialize in advice, coordination, decor and ambience for social and corporate events. From a small dinner for friends, a senior prom, the wedding of your dreams or a corporate event, let us assist you to turn your ideas in a reality that exceeds all expectations. To create successful events, it is essential to achieve an effective management of resources to use. For this reason, we have a bank of carefully selected suppliers to ensure the success of our events. This way, we can provide all the necessary elements for an event under one proposal.

Every event is different in its own unique way, this is why we recommend that you meet or contact us to find the best resolution for your event. We provide unlimited email & phone support.

For more information on how Revolution Events can help with your Wedding or Event needs, call us at 787-452-1596 or email us at revolutioneventspr@gmail.com

17 Reviews for Revolution Events

17 Revolution Events Reviews

Maibys
Maibys Rodriguez Aragon

Married on 01/20/2019

Revolution Events is all the best you can ever imagine for your wedding!!!!!!!!!

If you want your wedding or your event to be PERFECT, if you dream a coordinator/decoration, florist that goes beyond your expectations; if you want "all in one": art, quality, kindness, and ... Read more efficiency do not hesitate, call Revolution Events! I was trying to prepare my wedding myself because nobody offered me exactly what I wanted, but 1 week before my wedding it was a little bit overwhelming and I decided to call Jessica after a recommendation I received. It was the BEST decision ever, on top of her fast response and her amazing creativity, her husband is the DJ's with the best music, sound and lights! I have not enough words to describe how satisfied we are, my whole family and friend had millions of compliments, and we went to moon and back in our special day, Thanks Revolution events!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J
Jillian

Married on 01/19/2019

A Dream Come True

From start to finish Jessica made my wedding planning stress melt off of my shoulders and made the actual day of my wedding a dream come true. I had a vision in my mind but there were so many details ... Read more to put in place & she helped me every step of the way. Every phone call I had with her made me less stressed and made the perfect vision become a little clearer. The day of Jessica made everything go perfectly from the set up, to a late officiant, to our schedule being pushed because of that. Anything I needed she was right at my side. Every guest at our wedding commented on how amazing it was and that it was the best wedding they had ever been to & I could not have done it without the help of Revolution Events. I cannot say more of what a pleasure it was to work with Jessica and her team. Her husband was our DJ with their company Revolution DJ and his DJing skills had us dancing from start to finish & the lighting definitely made a unique ambiance to our whole wedding. I would recommend Revolution Events & DJ to anyone trying to make their wedding experience beautiful, amazing & authentic. Thank you again!

A
Ashley Rivera Cuevas

Married on 12/07/2018

Perfection

We don't have anything but positive things to say about Jessica and her team! She made sure our wedding would be beautiful and perfect. There are not enough words to express our gratitude, we ... Read more recommend her 200%. Thanks Jessica!